Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Boca Raton

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 11:20 am
I would like to spend two nights in Boca next week. I am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced hotel for me and my 8 kids. I would appreciate suggestions. I tried Orbitz and kayak and hotels.com. basically I think I need a two room suite but they don't seem to show up. Also names of good restaurants, please. Tia!

doctorima

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 11:26 am
Very few hotels have full 2-BR suites with 4 beds in the room. More common is a 1-BR suite, with a sleeper sofa in the living room, which won't be enough for you. Some chains to look into are Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, and Hyatt House. Otherwise you may need 2 separate rooms, or perhaps an AirBNB or VRBO.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 11:51 am
There are legal limits to the number of occupants in hotel rooms/suites, and you almost definitely will not find anything that allows 8 kids. You should look into renting a private home/condo via Airbnb or similar.

ruchelbuckle

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 12:09 pm
Just yesterday I was looking on AirBnb for a place in Boca, Deerfield, or Boynton. I found tons of rentals for families. We are right in low season, so you shouldn't have any problems. Also see if there is anything in Parkville, which is right over the 444 from Boca.

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 3:41 pm
Thanks. I looked on air BNB and saw some great deals. Now, anyone know about restaurants?

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 4:06 pm
On Camino real- I think the address is 7200 or 7300, there are a few dairy and meat Restaurants. (It's sort of like a circle)
There's outdoor seating by all, with gorgeous scenery.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 4:49 pm
Restaurants:

China
Butcher bloc
Mozart
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics