Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Wish I knew what's wrong
Previous  1  2

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 10:51 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Baruch HaShem, he has shown improvement but between all his symptoms the doctors are a bit stumped as to the diagnosis. He is going to be having an MRI today and they will do more blood tests for them to come to a confirmed diagnosis. I myself am more calm, I think they are being thorough which I appreciate and the nurses have been really sweet. But we are still here and nobody mentioned discharge yet.

Hi- Any good news to report?

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 11:11 am
amother wrote:

He has finally been fever free for 24 hrs. And we are just waiting for the doctors to review the MRI results. They still did not "label" him with anything. But now they are thinking there is a chance he had a condition where is body reacts post infection with inflammation throughout his body. This would definitely be a better diagnosis than Rheumatic fever. So I'm hoping and praying we know by today. His first day of school starts tomorrow. So sad for him to miss it. Thanks for the concern from everybody . It's greatly appreciated

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 11:14 am
amother wrote:

He has finally been fever free for 24 hrs. And we are just waiting for the doctors to review the MRI results. They still did not "label" him with anything. But now they are thinking there is a chance he had a condition where is body reacts post infection with inflammation throughout his body. This would definitely be a better diagnosis than Rheumatic fever. So I'm hoping and praying we know by today. His first day of school starts tomorrow. So sad for him to miss it. Thanks for the concern from everybody . It's greatly appreciated

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:25 pm
Ladies, finally, we were just discharged and heading home sweet home. I can't wait to take a shower, change my clothes and sleep in my own bed...pure joy!!! Thanks for keeping me company while I sat bored out of my brains and worrying. Still lots of follow up ahead but at least we are headed home!!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:28 pm
Nesiya Tova! I hope you get good answers soon and that he gets completely better.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:28 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Ladies, finally, we were just discharged and heading home sweet home. I can't wait to take a shower, change my clothes and sleep in my own bed...pure joy!!! Thanks for keeping me company while I sat bored out of my brains and worrying. Still lots of follow up ahead but at least we are headed home!!

I'm so happy for you. It's such a great feeling to finally get out of the hospital and back home. Hope he is fully back to himself very soon - and you too!

mammala120

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 11:03 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

So happy for you. I know that feeling of liberation. Keep him on low sugar and high vegetable diet so he will improve and get stronger over time

myself

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 6:09 am
I hope this blows over really soon and turns out to be nothing serious. I'm glad you're home now.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics