Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Iso frum person to recertify foodstamps Lakewood
1  2  Next

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 10:08 pm
I need to recertify foodstamps in Lakewood. Work on the books everything is legit. I just need someone to guide me to recertify.

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 10:18 pm
amother wrote:
I need to recertify foodstamps in Lakewood. Work on the books everything is legit. I just need someone to guide me to recertify.

I'm not in NJ but just finished recertifying last month. The forms are rather straightforward what part is a problem for you?

Writergirl

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 10:24 pm
call LRRC theyll walk you through it step by step

watergirl

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 10:26 pm
Why a frum person specifically?

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 10:37 pm
I dont want to get a nunber at lrrc and then get a call back two weeks later. I need someone asap.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 12:07 am
I can help you if you have a question. Why don't you post your question and we can answer you

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 1:03 am
amother wrote:
I can help you if you have a question. Why don't you post your question and we can answer you

Its too complicated to explain. I need someone that works for foodstamps and knows ins and outs.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 1:34 am
amother wrote:
Its too complicated to explain. I need someone that works for foodstamps and knows ins and outs.

'Ins and outs'? You said it was a recert. Fill in the blanks honestly. Provide the required documentation. That's all it takes.

watergirl

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 6:43 am
amother wrote:

I know you dont mean to imply anything with your post, and I'm sure its unintentional. But I'm scratching my head with this thread (also with the hug that I received when I asked why do you need a frum person). You said that you are paid on the table. Its all legit. So any person who works for fs should be able to help you. But you specified Lakewood, and specified you need a frum person. And you seem to need to look for someone who knows how to play a bit to help others qualify. Whats going on?

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 7:08 am
watergirl wrote:
I know you dont mean to imply anything with your post, and I'm sure its unintentional. But I'm scratching my head with this thread (also with the hug that I received when I asked why do you need a frum person). You said that you are paid on the table. Its all legit. So any person who works for fs should be able to help you. But you specified Lakewood, and specified you need a frum person. And you seem to need to look for someone who knows how to play a bit to help others qualify. Whats going on?

Do you think if she was playing games, she would write that she needs someone who knows the gray areas or how to commit fraud?

What do you think is going on?

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 7:27 am
So far no one has answered my question.
I specifically asked that there's someone who will work one on one.
Not everything in this world is fraud I'm very sorry.
I need someone who's going to be one-on-one for a reason I do not want to sit in the office for hours and then get a phone call to weeks later and then be bumped off food stamps thank you.

watergirl

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 7:55 am
Squishy wrote:
Do you think if she was playing games, she would write that she needs someone who knows the gray areas or how to commit fraud?

What do you think is going on?

Honestly it did look like she was looking for grey areas until her last post, which was my goal in my post. I said that I'm sure its unintentional but this is how its reading to me... and then she clarified that she simply wants somebody who's going to sit with her one on one so she doesn't have to waste time and phone calls.

rikki 1

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 8:34 am
If you have a question that can be delt with in like 5 minutes or so, LRRC has walk in hours where you can ask your question on the spot. Just check the answering machine when they have lunch break.

rikki 1

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 8:35 am
Btw, I made up the 5 minutes as an estimate. It it's means if it's short and doesn't need a whole appt.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 8:50 am
Omg...! We have the same pple jumping.!

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 8:51 am
No we have to sometimes wait 2 weeks later for a phone call back from them so no it's not an option

rikki 1

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 9:20 am
You can go down to their office for an answer on the spot! Their office is in Lexington Towers- 2nd and Lexington

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 1:10 pm
The LRRC has really improved their wait times over the past several months.

They are the best address for your questions.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 2:39 pm
tell me your income, family size, rental/mortgage expense and I'll tell you if you are eligible. The application is written on a 4th grade reading level for people who do not have high education or for immigrants. You should be able to arrange this easily. If you have a specific question (like commission income or the likes) I can help you.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 2:46 pm
amother wrote:
tell me your income, family size, rental/mortgage expense and I'll tell you if you are eligible. The application is written on a 4th grade reading level for people who do not have high education or for immigrants. You should be able to arrange this easily. If you have a specific question (like commission income or the likes) I can help you.

This is a recertification, her initial application or subsequent recerts should have the basic info she needs. As for languages I believe that the state of NJ like others provides foreign language applications to those who need them.

I did my recert in July. I think based on my pension stubs my income was above the prior years by $10 due to a COLA. I reported it on the necessary form.

She may be confused with holdings (savings, real estate, investments) because the rules and amts on those vary from state to state. The online NJ regs and instructions address how to deal with those issues.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics