Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
New wig

incognito

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 9:06 am
Where can I get a cheap wig that I can use when the weather isn't great or for excercising etc for under $1,000. Thanks!

Last edited by incognito on Sun, Sep 16 2018, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

musicmom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:18 pm
there is a fb page buy sell trade sheitels and people post all different types of shekels there. it is really addictive. I don't need one but love to look at all those amazing deals. some of them are really nice!

nanny24/7

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:38 pm
Fortune wigs has a cheaper line of wigs called Mazali Wigs. I bought one recently and am so far very happy with it. Cost me about $700 plus cut. Wear it every day and also to simchos and it looks very nice.
Their phone number is (718) 382-0550.
Address 1838 coney island avenue. Corner coney and avenue O.
I would just tell you that I tried on many wigs until I picked the one I liked the best. For example let's suppose I wanted a 14inch number 6. I tried on a few of 14 inch 6 that were supposedly identical but each one the hair type and color was actually clearly different so some I liked more than others until I picked the color and hair texture I liked the best.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels