Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Yom Tov Toy Needed- active 3 year old!!

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Aug 29 2017, 1:42 am
Super active and creative 3-4 year old boy... I want to get a new toy for YK as I will be home with the kids all day and I am not a great faster. So I want something that will keep him busy, something not mukza or noisy to spur on headaches, and something he can play by himself INSIDE... and not lego as he really needs the little ones and can build with them but I don't want the choking hazards for my baby. I just want to be able to sit on the couch and let him play to his heart's content while I try to daven or rest.

any ideas? Loves firetrucks and anything with firefighters. Does anyone have any links to a not too expensive fire station he can pretend with? We went to someone's house who had a wooden one and probably could have played a long time but the toys owner wasn't too happy with him using it.
He has magnatiles and is bored of them.

any other ideas?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Aug 29 2017, 2:15 am
Sounds just like my son who's the same age. I recently found a playmobil fire station on amazon for a really good price. It looked like just a right thing but I didn't end up getting it. Might be worth looking into.

We recently bought one of those classic wooden train sets. It wasn't cheap but we'll worth every penny. He spends hours totally absorbed in it. But you have to get one with enough pieces to keep him busy including the fun bits like the crane, draw-bridge, level crossing etc.

Anon because I've been telling people all about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers