Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
In ER, please daven for me
Previous  1  2  3  Next

dovebird

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 12:58 am
Refuah shelima! Praying for you

hila

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 1:03 am
Refua Shlema.
Hope you find the right shaliach
Keep us updated. Davening

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 2:10 am
Thinking of you!! Refuah sheleima!! Hope you're discharged feeling all better real soon. Looking fwd to hearing Bsuros tovos from you real soon

myself

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 4:12 am
Thinking of you and wishing you a complete and speedy recovery. I hope today brings good news.

sbmom

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 3:55 pm
Davening and wishing you all the best

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 4:20 pm
Thank you again everyone. I've been in and out of consciousness all day. Could still use your tefillos.

imasinger

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 4:34 pm
Please know we have you in mind. Sending you every kind of good, healing, and strengthening thought!

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 9:39 pm
I said many perakim of tehilim for you. Hope everything ok.

blini

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 10:11 pm
Davening. May it all be better soon.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 8:06 am
Thank you everyone. I'm struggling here alone in the hospital trying to get through this ordeal and your tefillos are making me feel like I have some wonderful company with me! Day 3 in the hospital and they still haven't determined what is wrong. Please daven that I finally get a diagnosis and that it's something easily treatable. Love to you all!

imasinger

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 8:31 am
If you want to post your location or pm me, maybe you wouldn't have to be alone. Are you interested in imamother visitors?

In any case, still davening.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 9:46 am
amother wrote:
Thank you everyone. I'm struggling here alone in the hospital trying to get through this ordeal and your tefillos are making me feel like I have some wonderful company with me! Day 3 in the hospital and they still haven't determined what is wrong. Please daven that I finally get a diagnosis and that it's something easily treatable. Love to you all!

Do you want company? Which hospital?
ETA: I didn't see imasinger's post when I posted. I'm glad she can take care of arranging for you.

sneakermom

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 9:59 am
I am davening for you and thinking of you.

Hoping you get answers and everything should be fixed up easily and quickly.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 12:26 pm
You are all so special. They're running lots of tests on me today, finally. Hopefully I get some answers today.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 12:36 pm
Well the Irish Catholic chaplain just came to visit me in my room and wished me a "refuah shleimah" so I'm sure now I will get all better Lol!

GOODMOM

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 5:01 pm
Refuah shleima

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 6:10 pm
amother wrote:
Well the Irish Catholic chaplain just came to visit me in my room and wished me a "refuah shleimah" so I'm sure now I will get all better Lol!

Hey, you got "the luck o'the Irish with ya"! Get better in a wee short bit o'time. Very Happy

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 6:19 pm
Refuah Shelaimah!!! I'm davening for you to have a quick and easy recovery and a simple diagnosis!

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 6:47 pm
So, my doctor is "not satisfied" that the mild findings on one of the tests is enough to explain the pain that I have been experiencing but it sounds like any other tests that he might want to do are grasping at straws. So after three crummy days in the hospital I'm ready to let them discharge me and just try to take care of myself with my own doctor as an outpatient. Hospitals really stink. I will continue to keep you guys posted and in the meantime if you could continue to daven for me I appreciate it, because I am pretty much not any better than when I arrived here in the emergency room three days ago and I'm hoping that your tefilos will bring me a refuah!

crust

Post Wed, Sep 06 2017, 6:51 pm
amother wrote:
So, my doctor is "not satisfied" that the mild findings on one of the tests is enough to explain the pain that I have been experiencing but it sounds like any other tests that he might want to do are grasping at straws. So after three crummy days in the hospital I'm ready to let them discharge me and just try to take care of myself with my own doctor as an outpatient. Hospitals really stink. I will continue to keep you guys posted and in the meantime if you could continue to daven for me I appreciate it, because I am pretty much not any better than when I arrived here in the emergency room three days ago and I'm hoping that your tefilos will bring me a refuah!

Really sorry for you. At least you got that Irish Catholic blessing. Where else would you've gotten it?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed