Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Lamplighters Chabad Montessori Crown Heights
Previous  1  2

Water Stones

Post Fri, Sep 08 2017, 3:01 pm
oliveoil wrote:
It is strange that you ask these questions when you live in Crown Heights.

These would not be issues at any local school.

(except perhaps the tichel at one or two schools. and it would only be about wearing it to the actual school.)

No it not strange for me. I don't know any parents who send the children there. I don't know the rules, even that we all drive in Crown Heights. The other school threads made me wondering.

Water Stones

Post Fri, Sep 08 2017, 3:03 pm
Raisin wrote:
Are you lubavitch? Do you live in Crown heights? Do you interact with people there? there is no stigma against working husbands in crown heights afaik. shock Or driving women. Or smart phones. The only thing on your list that is applicable is the tichel.

My vague impression of lamplighters is that the parent body tend to be slightly to the liberal side of things and in that case tichels are probably fine.

I live here. I don't know anybody who send there. I only read of the school and I like Montessori method.

sequoia

Post Fri, Sep 08 2017, 4:22 pm
Seashells, I've heard great things about that school, even though I'm nowwhere near CH. It has a really good reputation.

Raisin

Post Sat, Sep 09 2017, 6:52 pm
Seashells wrote:
No it not strange for me. I don't know any parents who send the children there. I don't know the rules, even that we all drive in Crown Heights. The other school threads made me wondering.

Ok good luck! I've also heard great things about the school but you should definitely visit there and see if you are happy with the atmosphere, parent body etc. (as with any school)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics