Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Yarmalkahs for kids geulah/meah shearim

frumPA

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 10:07 pm
So I live im Brooklyn and went to Israel and happened to buy my som a yarmalka with embroidered letter and after when looking at my credit carr statement realized it was significantly cheaper than Brooklyn so since my father is going for a few weeks I was thinking of having him get a few for me but I wanted to know if anyone knows of a phone number of one of these stores since I woulf like to call them and order it so he would onlh have to go once to pick it up. I dont have the bag anymore and dont know the number... so those in israel please help me out.

Thanks!

Smile1234

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 10:25 pm
Try googling talit center or shmaya in hebrew. טלית סנטר מלכי ישראל or שמעיה מלכי ישראל . Those are the stores I buy in.
Talit center has 2 stores on malchei yisroel and shmaya has one on malchei yisroel and one right off it on yaakov meir.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 10:38 pm
Maybe it was Jerusalem Yarmulka on geula? Do you remember if the bag was yellow?
They do the embroidery on the spot...

frumPA

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 10:43 pm
Yes was yellow bag. Just feel its less bother for him if he just picking up and doesn't have to wait and tell them...

Blessing1

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 11:48 pm
The yellow bag is Jerusalem Yarmulka, guess you found the place!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children