Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Adult MLP fans

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 7:13 am
I'm anon because I feel so embarrassed to write this. I just want to know if there's any other frum women out there, like me. Basically I'm a newlywed, and I grew up watching the only versions of My Little Pony, and when I was a teen, the newest version came out. I had a little sister who loved it. It was playing in my house 24/7, it was all she'd talk about, and for some inexplanable reason...I realized I liked it too.

It got to the point where I eventually got more into it than my own 6 year old sister. And after doing some research I realized there's an entire fan base of adults for this show. I was really into it especially cuz I love fantasy and I try not to watch adult programming, because I'm trying to guard what types of things I see. Now that I'm married, I haven't told my DH yet, I try to watch it when he's not around cuz I think he's going to think I'm crazy.

There's a movie coming out in a few weeks and I really want to do see it live! I would make an excuse to take my sister, but she's not really into it anymore and doesn't really care for going to a theater.

I know in theory there are thousands of adults into this show, I follow all the websites and adult mlp youtubers, but I haven't met another frum grown woman, (not like if I knew someone she'd tell me, for the same reason I don't say anything). So basically, I'm kinda just wondering if anyone else is a fan of the show?

I know I've seen a user around with a profile pic of a character...but that's about it.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 7:34 am
I love MLP! It's so sweet and innocent, and it teaches good middos.

I used to watch it with DD, and I think I got more out of it than she did. We'd talk about the episodes later, discuss all the nice things that happened, etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics