Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Is this normal? A question about My 3 year old
Previous  1  2

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 3:24 pm
I work in a CPSE school in Boro Park. You can get her evaluated at HASC (they also deal with mainstream children that need extra help) or Yeled since they specialize in CPSE evals
She will automatically get evaluated for all five categories psychology, educational, OT PT and speech.
The clock is ticking since she is not four yet. Once she is closer to P3 they can not evaluate her for cpse and she will get less hours.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 4:34 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
Kids can react like that to stress, or trauma also.
[quote]

Her stress could be being with so many strangers for the first time without you She doesnt know who to interact with. Does she comunicate with the teacher? the begining of the year is so chopped up until succot, if you cant switch to a smaller class size some kids need more time. I see each year one or two 3 year olds crying by drop off sometimes it starts again at the begining of the new week its an ajustment for everyone.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics