Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Poor Melania
Previous  1  2  3  4

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 1:38 pm
Mommyg8 wrote:
New York doesn't regulate premium increases? I find that hard to believe.

I have no idea, I don't live in NY.

farm

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 12:04 am
petiteruchy wrote:
You realize that old people in the us are already on socialized medicine, right?

Honestly, you Americans and your ridiculous resistance to a health care system that works... eventually people are just going to walk away and stop trying to explain it to you.

Anecdotes are not data, but even so, for every one of your supposed doctors and nurses hating on health care systems that actually provide care for all citizens, I have a dozen that say the opposite. Plus there's the data. You're right, nothing is free. We all pay for our health care, we've just managed not to do it on the backs of the already sick, the poor or the unemployed. Taxes will go up. But you're already paying for your health care, and dollar for dollar, getting less.

So fine, stick your heads in the sand and pretend it's the only possible way. Meanwhile, we'll be over here, enjoying our boring routine preventative care and death panels.

Honestly, you socialized medicine countries who don't know any better. So fine, stick your heads in the sand and pretend it's working out for you. Meanwhile, we'll be over here, opening up our homes and purses to host and fund foreigners and their families as they pursue lifesaving treatments in our research and academic centers for their deadly diseases that are a death sentence in your world but have options, treatments, and even cures in America.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics