Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
What is the address to donate to Rubashkin?

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 1:01 am
I saw an address to donate to rubashkin, advertised in yated- as Klal yisroel fund, 53 olympia lane, monsey ny 10952. Is this the correct address? I thought it would be in crown heights?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 1:40 am
I don't know what the address is for donations but I do know that Mrs. Rubashkin lives in Monsey.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 10:06 am
so she does live in monsey. thank you for claifying this. Can anyone verify that this is the correct address?

cnc

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 10:32 am
That is the address of the Yated Neeman. I know that Rabbi Lipshitz- the editor of the Yated was very involved in the fundraising campaign, so it's most likely going there.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 10:45 am
On another note, does anyone know an email address for letters of chizzuk?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 12:04 am
cnc wrote:
That is the address of the Yated Neeman. I know that Rabbi Lipshitz- the editor of the Yated was very involved in the fundraising campaign, so it's most likely going there.

I'd rather send it to Rubashkin family directly. Does anyone have their address?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 10:03 am
bump

oliveoil

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 8:35 pm
Do you really expect someone to post her address publicly for you, especially when you're hiding behind amother for some reason?

Why not just send it to the address listed? That's clearly where they want it to go.

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Oct 01 2017, 1:08 pm
oliveoil wrote:
Do you really expect someone to post her address publicly for you, especially when you're hiding behind amother for some reason?

Why not just send it to the address listed? That's clearly where they want it to go.

yes, I'm assuming they have a po box or maybe theyre even listed in the phone book. I prefer to remain anonymous. I don't want to send it to someone else.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Oct 01 2017, 1:12 pm
What about giving to POOR people?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries