Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Every day sheitel - help

newanonmember

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 6:27 pm
I need a new sheitel to wear for every day. Have a budget of about $1500. I just don't know if I should get a long band fall (enjoy not having hair in my face, especially during summer just hate always having to find find an accessory to match) a full sheitel either a lob or something long. So indecisive. Also any reccomendations where to buy Sheitel's in Israel appreciated.

Boca00

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 8:45 pm
Go through some shaitelmachers Instagram pages or Pinterest and see what styles you love. If they have pre-cuts sales near you, you can try on a bunch of styles before you buy.

Is this for Shabbos or weekday?

musicmom

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 11:47 am
I had really good luck with Freeda wigs... maybe they ship to Israel?

My sheitel is shoulder length which is SO PERFECT for everyday because it is very low maintenance and never knots.

I emailed them a picture of my hair before I was married and they matched the color and texture. Even though I ordered a regular sheitel and not anything custom each one is slightly different. I think this technique would work at any sheitel macher. If you try and match your sheitel to your real hair you will be happiest.

I also really liked Freeda because I have been so traumatized by sheitels being final sale in the past and they allow you to try it on for 3 days and return it in like new condition in the mail. That really took the trauma out of it for me.

Mine came in layers and I did not need to cut it because I have been traumatized also by bad haircuts in the past.

Maybe you already got a sheitel by now? Good luck!

nottelling

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 12:47 pm
can you post sheitel machers with have instagram with good pictures posted?

seeker

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 12:51 pm
Doppelganger Wigs has a very active instagram page.

Boca00

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 3:50 pm
If you google "shaitels instagram" you will find a few good ones- sary wigs, Shevy wigs, dini wigs, Irene wigs, etc.

Good luck
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels