Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Didnt realize how tiny some Basic Colors PreTied Tichels are

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Oct 04 2017, 1:17 am
I hate taking off my sheitel to try on Tichels when Im out and dressed, and I wasnt told that theyre not one size fits all, so I bought without trying. The ones I bought are all tiny and not returnable. I have a smallish head and face so I didnt dream I had to try on PreTied Tichels. The ones I bought are uncomfortable and absolutely not wearable.

Someone told me to take apart some of the elastic. I did that and it didnt help, because the elastic goes from ear to ear below the ear in back of the head, but the tight part is from ear to ear above the ear, on top of the head.

Do any places make them stretchy enough that they fit every one?

These seem to be unusually skimpy.

seeker

Post Wed, Oct 04 2017, 2:09 am
I think Basic Colors either runs small or is very inconsistent. I had a couple of pretieds from there that were decent, but the snoods I bought were much too tight. I'd say my head is about average. If anyone has a small head and wants a couple of nice brand new snoods, come and get them. I was hoping they'd stretch out because snoods are often tight initially, but I didn't realize just how tight these were for my head.

poledra

Post Wed, Oct 04 2017, 12:36 pm
I find that the Basic Colors pretieds with the embellishments are much smaller than the plain black ones. The plain ones fit me generally, the embellished ones dont
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics