Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
What happened at end of binah serial (molasses)?

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Oct 19 2017, 11:51 am
There was a serial about Izzy, becca, the molasses tank... I missed two weeks and it seems to have ended! (Abruptly, it seems.) how did the story end?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 8:22 pm
Bump

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 1:13 pm
Bump. I'm still curious

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 7:15 pm
Well of course, the molasses tank collapsed, as was abundantly foreshadowed (did you lose the serial before or after that?) It was a disaster with a lot of lives lost. Izzy (it was Izzy, right?) eats himself up with guilt about it. Blah blah. Then in the very end his rabbi says some stuff that makes him not feel guilty anymore but left me scratching my head. And they all live happily ever after. Oh and Becca IIRC realizes that she's giving so much of herself to help other families but now she realizes that she wants her own family (I think when one of the families she was helping loses a child in the molasses disaster, and she realizes that she is missing that level of love that his family feels for him?) and gets married and lives happily ever after.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 7:37 pm
Thanks seeker!

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 11:14 pm
Becca marries Reuben, obviously.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room