Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sary VS irene
Previous  1  2

Sebastian

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 10:08 am
I am very happy with mine. I tried an Irene and Sary when I was buying it and preferred the Miri. I've gotten compliments on my wig when I sent it to be washed and set so I don't think it's just me!

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 10:45 am
My Miri wig is stunning. My sister has a beautiful Sary.
I'd highly recommend Miri if they're in the same price range, which I wonder about because they're considered a very high quality brand.

asmileaday

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:42 am
As many wigs people own that's how many opinions you'll get!
It's frustrating because you can't know what you're getting until you've washed and worn it a while.
Go to a SM you trust that has a kind reputation (humble, not snobby and too busy for you, yet still has experience in the field).
Try on a few companies because the comfort and fit is different with each one.
Make sure the wig you buy is washed and airdried without too many products in it so you can actually see what you are getting.
Good luck.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:47 am
Miri has 2 lines, a more expensive and a lower end one

frumPA

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 3:29 pm
I bought a Bella a few months ago and it air dries beautifully. I would recommend it.

eschaya

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 5:27 pm
Really happy with my sarys. Got a full sheitels and a fall. The fall air dries amazingly, haven't had to take it to a SM since I bought it. The full wavy sary also air dries ok, but my problem is the front. I had it cut to a specific style and had baby hairs put in, so I really can't wear it after just air drying. I kind if wish I had left it in its more plain state, because the back/sides are always fine after I was and air dry it, but the front will always need to be professionally touched up .

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 7:54 pm
I bought an Irene dolce five years ago and love it is amazing. Last year I bight a sary and the quality is garbage. I spent so much money going to shaitel machors trying to fix it and now I'm just going to dump it. My sary was a total waste of money.

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 8:06 pm
If you are happy with your sary, please post your hair color.

faigyl

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 8:37 pm
Love my sary!! I have auburn hair

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:13 pm
I have 3 irenes.
One of them I dont love only because its top heavy (and it was carelessly cut- not the wigs fault) but my other 2 are amazing and I am very happy!

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:24 pm
Have a regular sary and an irene dolce. Very happy with my irene, 2 years old amazing wear hasn’t thinned, recently noticed some dead ends. HATE my sary. Hair fell out a lot. Ends are dead from day one. Lace front a disaster. Sary has the worst customer service ever. They will try to beat around the bush until the wig is old enough so they can say “it’s normal” and charge you a fortune. I cannot vouche for irene customer service because never had to deal with them. Sary was a nightmare to deal with. I gave up on my sary and paid almost double the amount for my sary than my irene

PS I have a few friends with similar experiences with sary

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 12:24 am
faigyl wrote:
Love my sary!! I have auburn hair

Me too! Love my sary and have auburn hair!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 1:09 am
amother wrote:
Have a regular sary and an irene dolce. Very happy with my irene, 2 years old amazing wear hasn’t thinned, recently noticed some dead ends. HATE my sary. Hair fell out a lot. Ends are dead from day one. Lace front a disaster. Sary has the worst customer service ever. They will try to beat around the bush until the wig is old enough so they can say “it’s normal” and charge you a fortune. I cannot vouche for irene customer service because never had to deal with them. Sary was a nightmare to deal with. I gave up on my sary and paid almost double the amount for my sary than my irene

PS I have a few friends with similar experiences with sary

I agree I'm buying another Irene dolce because I was so happy. Never had to deal with customer services because there are no issues and my wig is five years old.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics