Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Tsfat - Shabbos Chanukah

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 8:20 am
We are vising from the US with teenagers. Would you spend Shabbos in Tsfat? I am asking specifically for Shabbos Chanukah. I am looking to go somewhere out of Yerushalayim for Shabbos and want a guaranteed minyan.

simba

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 8:49 am
amother wrote:
We are vising from the US with teenagers. Would you spend Shabbos in Tsfat? I am asking specifically for Shabbos Chanukah. I am looking to go somewhere out of Yerushalayim for Shabbos and want a guaranteed minyan.

You will definitely have over 1000 garaunteed minyanim in tzfas. Tzfas is beautiful any time of year, Chanukah as well.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 8:57 am
I love being in Tsfat for Shabbos. I've only been either in Yerushalayim or Tzfat when in Israel.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 9:10 am
Somebody told us its very wild in Tsfat Shabbos Chanukah and not appropriate to be there with children. Did anyone else ever hear this or witness this?

simba

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 9:16 am
amother wrote:
Somebody told us its very wild in Tsfat Shabbos Chanukah and not appropriate to be there with children. Did anyone else ever hear this or witness this?

Not at all. Tzfas is a city with all different types. I spent alot of time there and have not seen anything inappropriate. Unless you have very low tolerance for different color yarmulkas and styles of tichels! that can be really inappropriate for kids Smile

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 9:19 am
[quote="simba"]Not at all. Tzfas is a city with all different types. I spent alot of time there and have not seen anything inappropriate. Unless you have very low tolerance for different color yarmulkas and styles of tichels! that can be really inappropriate for kids :)[/quote]

In terms of stoners. People that can't hold their alcohol.

simba

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 9:20 am
amother wrote:
In terms of stoners. People that can't hold their alcohol.

I guess I was hanging out in the wrong places. I did not encounter this. Let the others weigh in!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics