Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Mishpacha white whole wheat flour

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 8:34 pm
Anyone have experience with this flour? I find the regular whole wheat isn’t genuine whole wheat but is regular flour to which bran has been added after the fact. I know this because when I sift the flour, I’m left with a bowl full of white flour and a cup of pure bran sitting in the sifter. The bran has obviously not been ground as finely as the flour. This doesn’t happen with Glick’s or King Arthur flour.

I want to buy Mishpacha white whole wheat which is on sale this week but not interested if it’s the same phony reconstituted stuff as the regular whole wheat.Asking anyone who sifts her Mishpacha flour if the white whole wheat goes through ok or if you’re left with a big pile of bran that goes through only if forced very hard. TIA
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen