Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why can't we post anonymously in the recipe forum?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

InnerMe

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:19 pm
zaq wrote:
A lot you know. It was the sockless samba on Sundays in Slabodka.

3 points for rhyming, chiming alliteration. Go Zaq!

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:33 pm
This thread Rolling Laughter

Seriously op, don’t take life so seriously. It’s hard enough as is. Don’t be over the top, you will be calmer with yourself Smile

giselle

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:35 pm
I searched for the term silver tip, read through every user’s posts who showed up in the results and voila I’m on to you OP! And all others who search for recipes. It’s a trap!

InnerMe

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:41 pm
giselle wrote:
I searched for the term silver tip, read through every user’s posts who showed up in the results and voila I’m on to you OP! And all others who search for recipes. It’s a trap!

Rolling Laughter

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:45 pm
giselle wrote:

I always knew it was her.

giselle

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:47 pm
Just kidding, I knew because she was checking out in front of me at the store and I saw her buying out all the silver tip so no one else would know it was on sale, BUT I caught her!

InnerMe

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:51 pm
giselle wrote:
Just kidding, I knew because she was checking out in front of me at the store and I saw her buying out all the silver tip so no one else would know it was on sale, BUT I caught her!

Go giselle! You must be a super sleuth!
Actually.... maybe not. As I already BUSTED her before you, and... you won't believe it!! Grab a seat quickly.... I WAS BEHIND YOU IN THE LINE! Now I know who OP is, and who giselle is!!!!!!!! How is that for super sleuthing??

Oh no... Did I just BUST myself?? Oh, please do tell me you did not look who was behind you.

giselle

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:53 pm
I am constantly looking backwards and frontwards and all around, always hyper vigilant of my surroundings, otherwise everyone will know!

zaq

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:53 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Boca00

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:55 pm
giselle wrote:
I am constantly looking backwards and frontwards and all around, always hyper vigilant of my surroundings, otherwise everyone will know!

OMG I saw someone looking all around, looking super paranoid....! Busted.... Mwahahaha Twisted Evil

InnerMe

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:55 pm
giselle wrote:

Does that mean you saw me?????
This is becoming truly frightening.

giselle

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:56 pm
Ah but I was wearing a disguise so who’s laughing now

InnerMe

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:58 pm
Boca00 wrote:
OMG I saw someone looking all around, looking super paranoid....! Busted.... Mwahahaha Twisted Evil

this has got to be the most bizare and highly unusual thread! I mean BUSTED 3 people!! I mean Boca, me, Giselle & OP live in the same city! Were silver tip roses or roasts are on sale. And Boca.. I don't yet know exactly who you are. But bet ya I'll catch you in the supermarket again... and with my little tricks you be BUSTED in no time!

Boca00

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 8:59 pm
giselle wrote:
Ah but I was wearing a disguise so who’s laughing now

You always wear a disguise? Cuz you said that you ALWAYS look all around... I wasn't in the store but I've noticed you about town. My kids even call you "The Paranoid Lady".

giselle

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:00 pm
Impossible, always a diff disguise, and honestly you’d be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.

Boca00

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:01 pm
InnerMe wrote:
this has got to be the most bizare and highly unusual thread! I mean BUSTED 3 people!! I mean Boca, me, Giselle & OP live in the same city! Were silver tip roses or roasts are on sale. And Boca.. I don't yet know exactly who you are. But bet ya I'll catch you in the supermarket again... and with my little tricks you be BUSTED in no time!

Well I guess I won't be shopping in the "Silver Tip Roast on Sale Store" anymore then. Or maybe I will. You will never know.

InnerMe

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:02 pm
And now there you go!!! Gotcha, Boca!! I've noticed some children round town going about whispering "The Paranoid Lady." I've always thought it queer. So there, one post later... and you are BUSTED! I mean your children are, and once they are your just a half a step away!

Boca00

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:03 pm
giselle wrote:
Impossible, always a diff disguise, and honestly you’d be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.

That is SUCH a good point. It seems that signing up for imamother automatically has that affect on people...

zaq

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:05 pm
I thought silver tip was a kind of hair coloring, like frosting only subtler.

Boca00

Post Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:07 pm
InnerMe wrote:
And now there you go!!! Gotcha, Boca!! I've noticed some children round town going about whispering "The Paranoid Lady." I've always thought it queer. So there, one post later... and you are BUSTED! I mean your children are, and once they are your just a half a step away!

Oh MAN! I think we need a separate forum for imamothers who have been busted. ;(

ETA- Oh, wait. Don't add me to the forum yet. I haven't actually been busted. All I have to do is to go into exile, no biggie.

Last edited by Boca00 on Thu, Oct 26 2017, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics