Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
ISO lightweight overnight bag with wheels

seeker

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 10:09 am
Lifted some in a store and they were so heavy even while empty. Though the bag I'm using now is heavy when full and I'm getting tired of shlepping it.

Most typical use is going away for Shabbos or yomtov with myself and two kids. I'm an efficient packer so I can usually get everything into one of those recycled-plastic zipper bags plus a hanging bag, and crocs in a separate bag because they're bulky. Wouldn't mind a somewhat larger luggage so I can stop carrying the crocs separately but on the other hand I have a fondness for lighter/smaller.

I like packing in the bags because it's flexible, I can just stuff everything in and it fits, and then it fits comfortably in a car around whatever else is there. Hard-shell suitcases/carry-ons don't seem as efficient in addition to being heavier. But my bags don't have wheels and if I have to take a train or park far from my destination it's literally a real drag.

Please help lead me to a luggage I'll love!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars