Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
The Black Friday Thread
  Previous  1  2  3 15 16  17  18  Next

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 10:46 am
ra_mom wrote:
If anyone saw girls coats for Israel temperatures (mid weight, doesn't need to be down) for $30, please let me know. My SIL in Israel needs a few sizes. Thank you!

Macy's has/had kid's puffer coats for $15. Not the highest quality but should be passable. For my own kids I get Land's End on sale but if you're looking for midweight the cheaper ones should do.

cnc

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 10:47 am
imamazing wrote:
THats was thinking ceramic inside. Two sets that I was looking at were the T-Fal ceramic pots on Amazon and the Calphalon ceramic pots on target. Does anyone have any of the sets and can tell me which of these companies are better? Or if there's another company that is recommended ?

I also saw an inexpensive Farberware set with ceramic inside but the reviews on that we're not great as far as durability .

What's the benefit of ceramic? Is it more consistent etc?

imamazing

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:22 am
cnc wrote:
What's the benefit of ceramic? Is it more consistent etc?

I specifically wanted a nonstick surface and most of the nonstick surfaces are not safe because they contain chemicals That get released when cooking on higher temperatures. Ceramic is supposed to be free of all these chemicals and it is a good nonstick surface.

Chew21

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:25 am
ra_mom wrote:
If anyone saw girls coats for Israel temperatures (mid weight, doesn't need to be down) for $30, please let me know. My SIL in Israel needs a few sizes. Thank you!

What sizes does she need? I bought a 12 to 18 month coat at Primark for $18. PM me if you want.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:28 am
Chew21 wrote:
What sizes does she need? I bought a 12 to 18 month coat at Primark for $18. PM me if you want.

Ages 4 -10 I think.

nicole81

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:34 am
ra_mom wrote:
Ages 4 -10 I think.

Have you checked Amazon? I bought a coat for my toddler for $13 on there last month. Sometimes you can find such random steals.

Rivkaaa

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 1:09 pm
Cyber Monday Sale 25% chalkboard storyboards www.etsy.com/shop/rivkastudio

carrot

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 3:15 pm
youngishbear wrote:
I second HP, along with their instant ink program.

Thank you, LK and YoungishBear.

(I think maybe someone else also responded with printer advice but now I can't find that post?)

How much do you think I should expect to pay for just Airdrop, no scanner, photo printing, etc.? Is it not realistic to try and avoid additional features?

Thanks!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 3:19 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Thing is I want them to look obviously different than my meat pots which are all stainless steel. That's also why I prefer (blue) colored outside. Any ideas?

Farberware makes inexpensive nonstick that afe supposed to cook well. You can replace the set when needed.
Tfal is supposed to last better and they're 30% off now on Amazon until the end of the day I think. I just got an allert.
Or go for more expensive stainless that will last with copper finish so it's noticeably different than your meat set.

Last edited by ra_mom on Sun, Nov 26 2017, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 3:20 pm
seeker wrote:
Macy's has/had kid's puffer coats for $15. Not the highest quality but should be passable. For my own kids I get Land's End on sale but if you're looking for midweight the cheaper ones should do.

Thanks! Wow, great prices there. I see good coats for 37-44 possibly also 20% off.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 3:20 pm
nicole81 wrote:
Have you checked Amazon? I bought a coat for my toddler for $13 on there last month. Sometimes you can find such random steals.

Thank you, I'm going to look.

yogabird

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 7:09 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thanks! Wow, great prices there. I see good coats for 37-44 possibly also 20% off.

http://search.crazy8.com/ppc/jackets15

simba

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 7:30 pm
Can anyone find the flowerbomb perfume by Victor&Rolf on sale?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 7:38 pm
simba wrote:
Can anyone find the flowerbomb perfume by Victor&Rolf on sale?

https://www.fragrancenet.com/p.....63000
eau de toilette $58
Trustworthy site. I buy from them all the time.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 7:45 pm
Thanks yoga!

simba

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 8:18 pm
ra_mom wrote:
https://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/viktor-and-rolf/flowerbomb/edt#163000
eau de toilette $58
Trustworthy site. I buy from them all the time.

Thanks. Just ordered the bigger size from there! Free next day shipping and 30% off.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 8:19 pm
simba wrote:
Thanks. Just ordered the bigger size from there! Free next day shipping and 30% off.

Thumbs Up

pause

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 8:29 pm
Any reviews on Hp printers?

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 9:23 pm
how about uggs for big girls ...not really my taste and they are so expensive! My girls are begging... If I can get them at a good price I would consider purchasing.

potato

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 10:55 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYHNNYK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fjLgAb2N4XPGE
Anyone know if these are good? Macy's had them for about $150, with additional coupon. But Amazon was still cheaper at $88. Macy's claims original price is $270 while Amazon says original price is $99. So I want to hear what's the story with this set

I would not buy these, read the reviews
Page 16 of 18   Previous  1  2  3 15 16  17  18  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains