Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
The Black Friday Thread
  Previous  1  2  3 16  17  18  Next

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:38 pm
pause wrote:
Any reviews on Hp printers?

They vary but overall should meet anyone's general needs. I have one that I got free after rebate a couple of black fridays ago. It was GREAT. I LOVED it. Then it malfunctioned after almost a year but still within warranty. They sent me a new one, no problem. But the new one was a slightly updated version of the one I had and I find it crabbier. It is still fine for my needs, but not as perfect as the original except for the slight detail that it hasn't died yet Wink So anyway, I really can't argue with free. The annoying thing is that they will not provide one stitch of live assistance after the warranty is up, except for a significant fee. I got a new computer and am having some difficulty setting up the printer but my only recourse is to blunder around the web while I wait to see if anyone responds on the help forums. Hopefully I'll figure something out soon enough and then go back to liking my printer. Meanwhile it lets you print directly by emailing the printer, so I'm doing that until I get the computer to recognize it.

L K

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:20 am
pause wrote:

I have a very good experience with hp laserjets.

L K

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:53 am
Any recommendation for cool mist humidifier?

mfb

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:55 am
Any decent cameras for teenager for under $100?

abound

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 2:11 am
I got a canon refurbished from their website for 50$

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:18 am
Whoever was looking for MAGNATILES HURRY because once they're out of stock you're out of luck - KOAB just posted less than $1 per piece at Target which is the best it ever goes. 15% everything on website + 15% off specialty toys + 5% off if you have redcard (still great deal without red card) best value is the $99.99 set 74 pieces ends up being $68 with red card and $72 without. IIRC.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:28 am
Is the Instant Pot back on sale anywhere? I meant to get it on Friday but it was such a short day!

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:36 am
I definitely saw stuff about instant pot but I wasn't paying attention because I wasn't looking for it. Check back posts on kosher on a budget.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 9:54 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Is the Instant Pot back on sale anywhere? I meant to get it on Friday but it was such a short day!

@DealsMaven: Today Only: Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker Only $74.95 Shipped!
https://t.co/JqnFmDoDyW

m.twitter.com...

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 9:56 am
For the person who asked for a baby carrier: @Hip2Save: Zulily: ERGObaby Multi-Position Baby Carrier Only $55.79 (Regularly $120) https://t.co/6hN0htO3Je

m.twitter.com/Hip2Save

simba

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:00 am
seeker wrote:
Whoever was looking for MAGNATILES HURRY because once they're out of stock you're out of luck - KOAB just posted less than $1 per piece at Target which is the best it ever goes. 15% everything on website + 15% off specialty toys + 5% off if you have redcard (still great deal without red card) best value is the $99.99 set 74 pieces ends up being $68 with red card and $72 without. IIRC.

Where do I get the 15% code for specialty toys?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:01 am
I ordered that set of Lagostina pots for $125, and today Amazon has All Clad pots on sale! @DansDeals: Today Only: Save Up To 60% On All-Clad Cookware Sets From Amazon's Cyber Monday Sale https://t.co/6B2XS4NJZT

m.twitter.com/DansDeals

I would've splurged on a ten piece set of All Clad for $250. I got a small set as a gift when I got married and I'm thrilled with it, and would love more. Think I can ship back the Lagostina and order the All Clad instead?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:11 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I ordered that set of Lagostina pots for $125, and today Amazon has All Clad pots on sale! @DansDeals: Today Only: Save Up To 60% On All-Clad Cookware Sets From Amazon's Cyber Monday Sale https://t.co/6B2XS4NJZT

m.twitter.com/DansDeals

I would've splurged on a ten piece set of All Clad for $250. I got a small set as a gift when I got married and I'm thrilled with it, and would love more. Think I can ship back the Lagostina and order the All Clad instead?

Yes.

But go online, fast. You may still be able to cancel the original order if it hasn't shipped.

pause

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:13 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:

m.twitter.com/DansDeals

I looked at the Lagostina, but didn't order because I don't need that many frying/saute pans and prefer larger size pots. This one does come with an 8 quart stockpot but again they have all those frying pans.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:33 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Yes.

But go online, fast. You may still be able to cancel the original order if it hasn't shipped.

It did ship. Supposed to arrive today. Think Amazon will let me return?

carrot

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:38 am
pause wrote:

Fwiw this is what I actually ordered (not hp):

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/b.....views

My current printer is also Brother (just lacking AirDrop feature) and I'm very happy with it.

Regarding hp, not laserjet, I was reading some reviews, and the consensus seemed to be thaf though the printer is cheap, they'll get you on the ink. (I don't know if that's brand-specific.)

youngishbear

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:43 am
carrot wrote:
Fwiw this is what I actually ordered (not hp):

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/b.....views

My current printer is also Brother (just lacking AirDrop feature) and I'm very happy with it.

Regarding hp, not laserjet, I was reading some reviews, and the consensus seemed to be thaf though the printer is cheap, they'll get you on the ink. (I don't know if that's brand-specific.)

The Instant Ink program works well for me, though. I've been very pleased with my HP officejet all-in-one.

rgr

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:46 am
simba wrote:
Where do I get the 15% code for specialty toys?

No code needed

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:46 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
It did ship. Supposed to arrive today. Think Amazon will let me return?

Yes. Just about everything can be returned. If you go to the orders page, it should tell you if you can return it. The only question is whether you'll have to pay for shipping.

Trying to decide if I want to invest in more Calphalon today.

carrot

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:01 am
seeker wrote:

Are you sure the 15% stacks on top of another 15%? Doesn't seem to be working for me.
Page 17 of 18   Previous  1  2  3 16  17  18  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains