Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
The Black Friday Thread
  Previous  1  2  3  16  17  18

carrot

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:10 am
youngishbear wrote:
The Instant Ink program works well for me, though. I've been very pleased with my HP officejet all-in-one.

That did sound cool and convenient. I am definitely no expert. Maybe I saw all those reviews because I was looking at the lower-end printers, for $29, and that's where it's not worth it?

I'm happy that you're happy!

pause

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:17 am
youngishbear wrote:
The Instant Ink program works well for me, though. I've been very pleased with my HP officejet all-in-one.

I signed up for the 15 pages per month free. Thanks for informing me of this program. I hadn't heard of it before, and I can see it working well for me too!

amazingmommy

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:21 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
For the person who asked for a baby carrier: @Hip2Save: Zulily: ERGObaby Multi-Position Baby Carrier Only $55.79 (Regularly $120) https://t.co/6hN0htO3Je

m.twitter.com/Hip2Save

Thank you!!

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:37 am
I got a nice-sized free trial of instant ink with my HP printer. I kept it for a while when I was doing a lot of printing volume for work. When I realized that I wasn't printing quite that much anymore I cancelled Instant Ink and switched to generic-brand cartridges. They're working fine. They're not that much cheaper than the lowest level of instant ink but it works for me especially since the majority of my printing is black/text which doesn't use much ink.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:07 pm
seeker wrote:
Whoever was looking for MAGNATILES HURRY because once they're out of stock you're out of luck - KOAB just posted less than $1 per piece at Target which is the best it ever goes. 15% everything on website + 15% off specialty toys + 5% off if you have redcard (still great deal without red card) best value is the $99.99 set 74 pieces ends up being $68 with red card and $72 without. IIRC.

Thanks seeker!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:10 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
It did ship. Supposed to arrive today. Think Amazon will let me return?

You will probably need to pay for the cost of return shipping. Remember that pots are heavy. Do you have someone you can gift with the pots that are arriving today?
Can you refuse the order that's coming today? It would probably cost you less to do that than to pay your own return shipping label.

rgr

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:12 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thanks seeker!

Eta Never mind, it was tax.
Thanks seeker!

Last edited by rgr on Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:13 pm
No idea, maybe the blog did the math wrong? In any case it's still a great deal and for the $4 difference don't take the chance of it going out of stock. Target website is hopeless with keeping stock.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:18 pm
rgr wrote:
I'm trying to order this, I have the 74 piece set, using a red card and its still $73 what am I doing wrong

I don't have the red card. The price you're quoting is what I paid.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:20 pm
The customer service might do a price adjustment afterward, they're fairly good about that. But if you want this deal then get it before it goes out of stock.

cnc

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:21 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I ordered that set of Lagostina pots for $125, and today Amazon has All Clad pots on sale! @DansDeals: Today Only: Save Up To 60% On All-Clad Cookware Sets From Amazon's Cyber Monday Sale https://t.co/6B2XS4NJZT

m.twitter.com/DansDeals

I would've splurged on a ten piece set of All Clad for $250. I got a small set as a gift when I got married and I'm thrilled with it, and would love more. Think I can ship back the Lagostina and order the All Clad instead?

If you have Prime you can ship it back. I didn't order the All Clad because they're not the sizes I need. I use a 6 quart often. I did the Lagostina for fleishig and I ordered a well priced SS Calphalon set for dairy. The All Clad was super tempting but just didn't make sense for me.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:21 pm
seeker wrote:
The customer service might do a price adjustment afterward, they're fairly good about that. But if you want this deal then get it before it goes out of stock.

I agree. Yesterday I was trying to make a Macy's order and each time I tried to check out another item was deleted from my cart! The website was so slow and I lost items I really wanted. Sad

cnc

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 12:23 pm
Any nice flatware for 12?
Looking for 18/10 - decent quality and a good price.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 7:22 pm
If you would consider 18/0, see these: @DealsMaven: International Silver Arabesque Frost Stainless Steel Flatware, 20-Piece Set, Service for 4 Only $16.13
https://t.co/4SZhlkEwAI

And, @DansDeals: Pfaltzgraff Everyday Garland Frost Service For 8 Stainless Steel 53-Piece Flatware Set For $29.99 Shipped From Amazon https://t.co/hFv63ioZou

m....

m.twitter.com/De...
Page 18 of 18   Previous  1  2  3  16  17  18 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains