Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Chuck Schumer, HELP MAKE THE US SAFE AGAIN, Moron!

Mevater

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 1:07 am
Chuck Schumer, youve lost your credibility.

If all you can do after New York loses people to an act of terror, is complain that Trumps response was different than President Bush's response after 9/11, youre nuts.

How about addressing the country about making it his life's goal to lessen the chance of terror, and do his utmost to make the US safe again?

http://www.washingtonexaminer......39246

Chuck Schumer: Difference between Trump, Bush after New York tragedies 'could not be starker'

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Wednesday that former President George W. Bush was a much better national leader than President Trump in the face of tragedy in New York, and asked Trump on the Senate floor, "Where is your leadership?"

"I've seen the tweet from President Trump. After Sept. 11, the first thing that President Bush did was invite Sen. Clinton and me to the White House, where he pledged to do what was ever in his power to help our city," Schumer said on the Senate floor. "President Bush, in a moment of tragedy, understood the meaning of his high office, and sought to bring our country together."

"President Trump, where is your leadership?" Schumer asked. "The contrast between President Bush's actions after 9/11 and President Trump's actions this morning could not be starker."

"Again," Schumer continued, "President Trump, where is your leadership?"

Schumer made the remarks after Trump criticized him in a series of tweets and said he was responsible for Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, the attacker, entering the country through the diversity visa lottery program. Trump also lauded someone on "Fox & Friends" who attacked Schumer for "helping to import Europes problems."

Schumer received some backup from a Republican colleague after Trump's attacks. Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., defended Schumer by invoking the Gang of Eight immigration bill, which he said would have done away with the diversity visa program and increased merit-based immigration that Trump supports.

Schumer criticized Trump during a press conference after his floor remarks, and said all Trump does is "take advantage" of tragedies for political gain.

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 1:32 am
At least he didn't cry.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics