Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Cheap soft baby wipes

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:28 pm
Hi,

I usually buy the pampers brand wipes, either regular or sensitive and really like them over the huggies or parents choice brand. (buy it subscribe & save)

We are now using a ton of wipes a day & my babys bottom is really sensitive so I feel like the parents choice would be to rough on her & huggies tears to fast.

What other brand wipes can I try that are not so expensive?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:30 pm
Sleek Sensations but only the premium version is thick enough. We like them better than other wipes.

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:31 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Sleek Sensations but only the premium version is thick enough. We like them better than others.

The "shabbos" ones? hmm, really don't like them...

Last edited by Sunny Days on Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:31 pm
2GN wrote:
The "shabbos" ones. hmm, really don't like them...

No way. I hate the shabbos ones.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:33 pm
These

https://breadberry.com/#!/hb/s/1/m/000000/r/7230/he/Brooklyn/kosher-baby/kosher-wipes/sleek-sensation-baby-wipes-refill-premium-80-ct

They're almost double the price of their regular verison and their shabbos version but still cheaper than name brands and we love the way they clean and smell.

pesek zman

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:46 pm
Kirkland from Costco

justmarried:)

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 7:50 pm
If your baby is sensitive from wipes you shouldn’t be using them at all. You should be putting your baby in the bath to wash off. And use lots of desitin cream

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 8:05 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
If your baby is sensitive from wipes you shouldn’t be using them at all. You should be putting your baby in the bath to wash off. And use lots of desitin cream

she has a sensitive bottom but does fine with the pampers wipes. I just don't want to try wipes on her like the parents choice that are a little rough.

How do the kirkland wipes compare to pampers? and can I get them online if I'm not a cosco member?

Iymnok

Post Fri, Nov 03 2017, 1:45 am
For my small babies, I lean their head against my chest and hold their ankles as I rinse them off in the sink. Dab dry with dried out wipes or a washcloth.
Some screamed, some didn't, but they get clean with no irritations.

Mommy2m

Post Fri, Nov 03 2017, 1:48 am
2GN wrote:
she has a sensitive bottom but does fine with the pampers wipes. I just don't want to try wipes on her like the parents choice that are a little rough.

How do the kirkland wipes compare to pampers? and can I get them online if I'm not a cosco member?

The Costco ones are a lot rougher, not as delicate and soft as the pamper sensitive ones.

baltomom

Post Fri, Nov 03 2017, 5:46 am
I've been happy with the Amazon Elements ones. They come in a sensitive/unscented version.

Sunny Days

Post Fri, Nov 03 2017, 7:55 am
Thank you all, but so far I don't see any of these to be cheaper than the pampers brand.

poledra

Post Fri, Nov 03 2017, 9:20 am
Target updated their up and up wipes. I personally don't like them, but they are quite thick now
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics