Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Plastic Food containers for school

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 12:29 pm
All my plastic containers that I've bought for the kids to bring food to school, and for me to store food in the fridge, all smell bad after awhile. I need to replace them. What would you recommend? I don't want to spend a lot, and don't want them to leak, and want them to be easily distinguishable: milchig, pareve, and fleishig. Thanx.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 12:37 pm
amother wrote:
All my plastic containers that I've bought for the kids to bring food to school, and for me to store food in the fridge, all smell bad after awhile. I need to replace them. What would you recommend? I don't want to spend a lot, and don't want them to leak, and want them to be easily distinguishable: milchig, pareve, and fleishig. Thanx.

Ziploc makes holiday containers in different colors (red, green, blue). They think Xmas, I think Kosher.

spring13

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 12:58 pm
Sistema are really good for school lunches. I often find that brand at Marshall's.

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 1:25 pm
spring13 wrote:
Sistema are really good for school lunches. I often find that brand at Marshall's.

This is what we use. They have held up for years with no weird smells.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen