Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Davka Hebrew English Mishnah Berurah for windows

timezonenyc

Post Thu, Nov 16 2017, 4:03 pm
posting on behalf of my DH who said "maybe someone on imamother's husband has this" the company davka used to make a program called "Hebrew English Mishnah Berurah for windows" but stopped producing it around when windows 7 came out because apparently it was not running well on windows 7 and up and they decided to not update it anymore.

so it seems from DH that no stores carry it and davka said they dont produce/have it anymore. they told him if he can find a copy he is welcome to copy it (he has an old pc running windows xp)

so if anyone's husband has this or knows someone who has it it would be a huge chessed for my husband, who is trying to make worksheets for learning MB.

ty!

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Nov 16 2017, 4:05 pm
Not Davka but this might work

https://www.sefaria.org/Mishna.....ng=bi

timezonenyc

Post Thu, Nov 16 2017, 4:11 pm
actually he knows about sefaria lol. he is a HUGE sefaria fan and he uses it a lot for other stuff (he is a rebbe) like making gemara sheets. unfortunately it seems that most of MB is not translated on sefaria, and also he wants to be able to print out straight pages with the correct "tzuras hadaf" plus translation. the old davka program has everything he needs, so he is searching like crazy for it. even contacted a store in israel that said they had it on their website, turns out they did not have it in stock Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics