Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Band-it fall review

adinalow

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 1:31 pm
Hi,
I am looking to buy a band-it fall, they are on sale now. Has anyone tried it? Straight, curly? Would you recommend it?

Thanks!

potato

Post Fri, Nov 24 2017, 8:30 am
I was also looking into the band-it, where r they on sale?

adinalow

Post Fri, Nov 24 2017, 8:51 am
I saw ad in mishpacha from manufacturer. I assume any of their "ambassadors" have it on sale. They have list of sellers on their website.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Nov 24 2017, 9:06 am
adinalow wrote:
Hi,
I am looking to buy a band-it fall, they are on sale now. Has anyone tried it? Straight, curly? Would you recommend it?

Thanks!

How much is it on sale for now?

adinalow

Post Fri, Nov 24 2017, 9:46 am
Can see prices on banditwigs.com

potato

Post Fri, Nov 24 2017, 10:06 am
adinalow wrote:
I saw ad in mishpacha from manufacturer. I assume any of their "ambassadors" have it on sale. They have list of sellers on their website.

thanks, I'm definitly going to get one, have been looking into it and comparing with the adorna, but this one seems so much better

adinalow

Post Fri, Nov 24 2017, 10:22 am
Great. If anyone has experience with it, I would really like to know about the quality of the hair. How does the straight and curly hair hold up?

adinalow

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 8:18 pm
Bump. Any sheitel machers with an opinion? I wld also love to know what head covering ppl use with it in the summer because the shape of the band can show through thin materials.
Thanks

potato

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 8:48 pm
adinalow wrote:
Bump. Any sheitel machers with an opinion? I wld also love to know what head covering ppl use with it in the summer because the shape of the band can show through thin materials.
Thanks

went on friday to try it out, tried it with a baseball cap, looked very cute (just had to wear it pretty high up so wouldnt see the band in the back)

lucky14

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:44 pm
These look really neat. I've been wanting to get a fall and I like the the idea of these but it looks like the band part really pops out on the top and from some of the pictures it seems like you can really see a bump under some of the hats/scarves.

I'm also super curious to hear from someone who has one. How long have these been around?

Also curious if they're comfortable-potato what did you think when you tried it on?

potato

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 7:38 am
lucky14 wrote:
These look really neat. I've been wanting to get a fall and I like the the idea of these but it looks like the band part really pops out on the top and from some of the pictures it seems like you can really see a bump under some of the hats/scarves.

I'm also super curious to hear from someone who has one. How long have these been around?

Also curious if they're comfortable-potato what did you think when you tried it on?

I thought they were very comfortable! Didn't really feel like you were wearing anything. They look cute under caps and beanies but hear what your saying with scarves may not work as well, my only hesitation is the price and that I think the band will stretch after some time so even though the hair is good quality not sure how long it will last

adinalow

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 7:46 am
The band stretching is the least of my concerns, you can always sew it/move Velcro etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels