Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Help! I ruined my expensive jacket!!

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 1:05 am
I bought my baby an expensive down jacket. The company said I could machine wash it and dry it with tennis balls. I washed it and dried it and when I took it out it had black spots all over it. I thought it was because of the bounce sheets I put into the dryer. So I quickly washed it again. When I took it out I saw that the feathers clumped together, and the whole jacket is flat. I put it into the dryer. Its drying for about three hours already and it hasn’t changed. Is there any way to save this jacket!!
And I also think the black spots were caused by there tennis balls. They have black letters on them. 😢 I’m so sad about this.

rae

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 6:24 am
Maybe try calling the company and ask them what to do or if they could replace it. If not, it doesn’t hurt to call the store you bought it in. These things are so upsetting.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:40 am
Well if the company advised you like such and you followed their instructions and it got ruined I imagine they have to replace it.

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:53 am
So I dried it for HOURS yesterday and the sleeves puffed up already. I’m going to dry it for another few hours and hope the rest of it gets back into shape. I don’t know what the black spots are though....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry