Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Ganteck versus netiv filter

ludicrous

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:30 am
does anyone have any experience with the TAG filters ganteck or netiv?
thanks

mom35

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 2:06 pm
Following.
Additionally, please state what anitvirus you are using and its compatibility with the filter. Some antivirus work better than others with these filters.

spoiled

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:33 pm
It's gentech. Yes, I have it and very happy with it. Any questions?

jewwoman

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:34 pm
I hAve netspark. It works with any antivirus. I use avg.

real israeli

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 11:52 pm
What type of information are you looking for? I have gentech on my iPhone my sibling has nativ on their computer so I've experienced both

mom35

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 1:09 am
Spoiled, what type of antivirus do you have on your computer? The people at Gentech seemed to say that there can be issues with many of the good antiviruses. I need to make sure I have sufficient protection on my computer from viruses, malware etc.
Also, did you have trouble at the beginning with the initial set-up, or was it pretty smooth from the start? Thank you!

spoiled

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 3:46 am
mom35 wrote:
Spoiled, what type of antivirus do you have on your computer? The people at Gentech seemed to say that there can be issues with many of the good antiviruses. I need to make sure I have sufficient protection on my computer from viruses, malware etc.
Also, did you have trouble at the beginning with the initial set-up, or was it pretty smooth from the start? Thank you!

I have it on my phone, so no anti virus. And in general very happy. Startup was ok and they help very nicely whenever needed. Either by email or by phone. Just the chat, I don't like, cause I had 2 times that it mixed up with other ppl.

mom35

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 5:10 am
Thank you.
Any ladies out there have Genteck filter on a pc or laptop and can tell me what antivirus is working successfully with it?

mom35

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 2:21 pm
jewwoman, how do you find netspark? It is user-friendly?What level of protection do you use?

realisraeli, can you find out what antivirus your sibling uses with nativ, and if they've had trouble with it at all?

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics