Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Monsey- do babysitters have cars?

Busymom104

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 1:46 pm
We are looking into moving to monsey but we both work in the city. We would therefore need a babysitter to stay with our children before/after school and also drop off/pick up a child from playgroup. Does this type of thing exist in Monsey? Are there post High school girls that do this kind of thing ?
Thanks in advance

happyone

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 3:20 pm
GOOD luck! Tall order . Unless you get a live in it would be difficult to have consistent help especially that drive.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 3:29 pm
There are, you need to advertise. Remember, for the right price anything is possible!
You can also look on care.com, you can pay a neighbor or someone in your child’s class, etc. there are also SAHM’s with a kid or two that are looking to make extra money, etc.

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 3:36 pm
Many playgroups have transportation. The schools have transportation. You can pay a SAHM to watch to watch your kids. This is probably a surer bet than a part time post high school girl. The SAHM will be available for days when there is no school unlike a part time worker who could have other responsibilities.

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 4:41 pm
I'm not OP and I'm new to Monsey, but soon I'm thinking I'll need a frum babysitter who drives and has a car. From conversation, I need a lot of luck.

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 4:51 pm
amother wrote:
I'm not OP and I'm new to Monsey, but soon I'm thinking I'll need a frum babysitter who drives and has a car. From conversation, I need a lot of luck.

You can find the services to take your kids places. But a frum babysitter for during the year, I haven't seen..

You also can run into additional problems that if the school doesn't think your babysitter is strict enough, they won't allow the babysitter to pick up or drop off.

I know one school that made the father leave work immediately and pick up his kids or they would have been thrown out. The babysitter was too modern even though the babysitter didn't leave the car.

ez-pass

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 5:10 pm
It's vwry hard to find. I know many ppl who struggled with finding someone. It's best to send to places with transportation and have a lady who cleans and watches kids in it house all day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating