Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Extended hrs playgroup in yeshiva area/central lkwd

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:37 am
looking for a 4 yr old girls playgroup for my DD for next yr. I need min hours 9:15 to 3:15

open to driving a few blocks out of my way just to find a place. coventry/Princeton area also ok...

any leads would be appreciated!!!

bargainlover

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:43 am
Most 4 yr old groups do those hours. I don't know anyone specific in that area but check the masa umatan

Chayalle

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:58 am
When DD was that age, she went to a playgroup (Hadassa Pinter) that had optional clubs after playgroup. IOW playgroup was from 9:30 to 2:15 (I know there were kids who dropped off earlier, like 9:15) and then there was clubs from 2:15 to 3:45.

It was a great program, and DD learned numbers and ABC in the clubs group, in addition to the regular 4-year-old curriculum. She was more than ready for Primary the next year.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:11 am
looking for same for 2 yr olds -any leads?

OP, when I sent to Tzippy Peker she went until 2:05. I think that I saw her advertised later on that she had optional extended hours. Might be worth a call.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:15 am
Chayalle wrote:
When DD was that age, she went to a playgroup (Hadassa Pinter) that had optional clubs after playgroup. IOW playgroup was from 9:30 to 2:15 (I know there were kids who dropped off earlier, like 9:15) and then there was clubs from 2:15 to 3:45.

It was a great program, and DD learned numbers and ABC in the clubs group, in addition to the regular 4-year-old curriculum. She was more than ready for Primary the next year.

thanks! will give her a call tonight!!

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:16 am
bargainlover wrote:
Most 4 yr old groups do those hours. I don't know anyone specific in that area but check the masa umatan

could be there are some around but I don't know who to ask Smile

I checked the masa umatan. there were only 2 advertised in the area I would need with extended hours but for specific reasons they prob won't work for me...

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:19 am
amother wrote:

OP, when I sent to Tzippy Peker she went until 2:05. I think that I saw her advertised later on that she had optional extended hours. Might be worth a call.

older 2's are very hard to find. if you are looking for younger two there is someone Friedman on clifton and carey that does very extended hours. alot going on in that house but supposed to be good.

check masa umatan too. for younger two's I think there were a few options...

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:20 am
amother wrote:

I see a Tzippi Peker in the directory but she lives on Coles Way...ttly wrong location for me... Sad

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:22 am
Devoiry Goldblatt on 12th & Shafto is excellent but I think she goes from 9:30 to 3 only.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:38 am
amother wrote:
I see a Tzippi Peker in the directory but she lives on Coles Way...ttly wrong location for me... Sad

She lives there, but her playgroup is on 7th and Madison

Looking for a younger or all ages 2 year olds until 3PM- any names / leads

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:41 am
amother wrote:
She lives there, but her playgroup is on 7th and Madison

Looking for a younger or all ages 2 year olds until 3PM- any names / leads

oh ok. I'll try to her tonight then.

try Friedman on clifton and carey for 2 yr old group

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:46 pm
aviva rosenberg in brookhill is 9:30-2 (4 yr old girls) but someone else in Brookhill does clubs and comes to pick up the clubs kids from the playgroup.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 11:49 pm
amother wrote:
aviva rosenberg in brookhill is 9:30-2 (4 yr old girls) but someone else in Brookhill does clubs and comes to pick up the clubs kids from the playgroup.

Thanks!

any additional names would still be greatly appreciated!!

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 12:25 am
Two AMAZING morahs, I could rave about them for hours.

4year old girls:
Gitty Mozes - 9th and lex/monmouth - 901-6580
Optional extended hours until 3:15, very stimulating, warm and exciting classroom experience. Very intuitive, loving, experienced, professional morah.

2 year old:
Toby Koegel - 10th and monmouth/princeton -848-525-4797
Offering extended hours this year for the first time, I think. The most loving, nurturing, yummy morah, cares so much about each little person and they feel it.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 10:08 am
I actually called Toby Koegel last night and her answering machine says that she is full!

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 11:21 am
amother wrote:
Two AMAZING morahs, I could rave about them for hours.

4year old girls:
Gitty Mozes - 9th and lex/monmouth - 901-6580
Optional extended hours until 3:15, very stimulating, warm and exciting classroom experience. Very intuitive, loving, experienced, professional morah.

2 year old:
Toby Koegel - 10th and monmouth/princeton -848-525-4797
Offering extended hours this year for the first time, I think. The most loving, nurturing, yummy morah, cares so much about each little person and they feel it.

I heard amazing things about this Gitty Mozes but she is a long time morah-why in the world would she take me Sad

I'm not even thinking I can get into any of these morahs that have been around for a good few years. I feel like they've all been full since before registration even started...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers