Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
The excitement when becoming Frum, how to rekindle?

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 1:52 pm
How do we keep the spark ignited? When starting to become Frum everything is exciting and new. We are inspired and filled with such kavanna, such sincerity. Then fast forward a decade later- married life, children, and job, the daily grind. BH for all these things. Looking for some inspiration, some tips on how to rekindle that love for the mitzvos, for jewish family life, and creating that beautiful torah filled home.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 2:17 pm
Im ffb but I might think it's like marriage...romance slips once the daily grind sets in and takes over. Try setting time for your spiritual connection. Maybe u can set up a five minute a day learning a sefer meaningful to u

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 2:48 pm
As a BT of 21 years, for me it's about inspiring others. To show other Jews the beauty of Shabbos and Torah life.... to see interest and commitments sparked in them.... totally keeps things fresh for me.

Seas

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 2:53 pm
Everyone needs to work on that, including (especially?) FFB. A good way to achieve it is by listening to inspiring shiurim, by yirei Hashem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions