Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Quick question that I hope s/o will answer asap

momof2+?

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:16 am
I did a big shopping 2 weeks ago in Kohls.
I got $90 kohls cash that can be used for the next 3 days.
I want to make another order so I was going to use the kohls cash now, but I know that I will return items from the previous order and then they don't give me a full refund when returning bec they minus a percentage that went to kohls cash.
Is it worth me using the kohls cash? does it make a difference? is there a better deal one way or the other?
thanks!

BA

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:23 am
Good luck I wish I could help you out but I don't know

shirachadasha

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:47 am
Put the words "Kohl's purchase" in your subject so that imas with experience look at it.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 10:54 am
momof2+? wrote:
I want to make another order so I was going to use the kohls cash now, but I know that I will return items from the previous order and then they don't give me a full refund when returning bec they minus a percentage that went to kohls cash.
Is it worth me using the kohls cash? does it make a difference? is there a better deal one way or the other?
thanks!

I don't have experience with Kohls cash but it sounds like you should only use as much Kohls cash as you're entitled to once you make your return.

Mommyg8

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 10:57 am
momof2+? wrote:
thanks!

Wow, that's a lot of Kohls cash!

I have done this, and my experience has been that if you use the Kohls cash, and then you return an item that was part of the reason why you got Kohls cash, then they will minus that amount from your return. So, let's say if you return an item that you paid $50 for, and got $10 Kohls cash which you used, then when you return the item that paid $50 for, you will only get $40 back. Does that make sense?

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 11:07 am
Can you do the return before you make the order? It doesn't really make a difference at the end, because they will just deduct whatever you weren't entitled to when you make a return. But if I'm buying items I wouldn't have bought if not for the Kohl's cash, then I would rather know exactly how much Kohl's cash I have available.

precious

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:18 pm
Very experienced kohls shopper here:)
If you know you will lose out on the kohls cash because you will return, then DON'T use it. Because in your new order, if you use a % off coupon, it won't apply to the kohls cash amount. If you lose the cash in your return, you save less than you could have by not using the kohls cash and using the % off code for the full amount.
If you will only return some, do that and then use your remaining kohls cash.

precious

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:19 pm
If you already used the kohls cash, you can try to even exchange the items instead of returning them so you don't lose out on the kohls cash
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains