Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Was there collusion?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

was there collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia
There was  
 58%  [ 28 ]
There wasn't  
 41%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 48

southernbubby

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:41 pm
http://thehill.com/homenews/se.....flynn

Will Flynn spill the beans or are there any beans to spill? To me, I wonder if some of Trump's tweeting about ridiculous matters may be a decoy to steer people away from the truth and some of these firings are awful suspicious.

browser

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:53 pm
There was definitely collusion between hilary's campaign and the main stream media.
I don't know what exactly went on but I'm happy wiki leaks outed all of the very real corruption that they did. I think that is the real crime , not whether there was "collluaion"

Bluesky 1

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:54 pm
I totally agree. Given how Putin was and is acting so suspicious. The truth will come out. uch. It's nauseous to watch how he's behaving.

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 12:58 pm
browser wrote:
There was definitely collusion between hilary's campaign and the main stream media.
I don't know what exactly went on but I'm happy wiki leaks outed all of the very real corruption that they did. I think that is the real crime , not whether there was "collluaion"

There was collusion between Hillary's campaign and the Democratic committee.

There was collusion between Hillary's campaign and the government.

I am also glad all this will come out.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:39 pm
They also said Putin would push Le Pen in power. Meh.

Laiya

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:44 pm
Squishy wrote:
There was collusion between Hillary's campaign and the Democratic committee.

There was collusion between Hillary's campaign and the government.

I am also glad all this will come out.

Also, how the Clinton Foundation benefited from the Russian Uranium deal
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/0.....?_r=1

youngishbear

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:51 pm
Gotta love whataboutism.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:57 pm
Why do conservatives think the answer to the question “did people in the Trump campaign collide with a foreign government to influence the election”is “but Hilary”?

Jeanette

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:20 pm
Psssst, the Trump administration has already moved on from the question of "was there collusion." Their stance now is, "Yeah, what of it?"

Funny how Hillary colluded with the Russians to hack her own emails and hand the election to DJT. Fascinating that Hillary orchestrated a meeting between Russia and Donald Trump Jr to dish dirt on herself. You gotta wonder what other strings Hillary is pulling behind the scenes. I bet she's the one making Trump tweet crazy stuff too.

IN any case, the question of collusion isn't going to be decided by opinion polls or Breitbart News. There's already overwhelming evidence of collusion as well as betrayal of the US. Mueller would not have struck a deal with Flynn unless he had major goods on someone very high up in the Trump administration.

Last edited by Jeanette on Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:21 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Why do conservatives think the answer to the question “did people in the Trump campaign collide with a foreign government to influence the election”is “but Hilary”?

It's not the only answer. But hypocritical liberals make me sick! They have been disgusting me long before Trump's election. Everyone needs to hold to the same standards.

You need to look all the collisions to show that the Democratic party is in shambles. They want to build a base on anti-Trump sentiment. They need to be seen as the perverted power grabbers they are hurting American workers to builds their base.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:29 pm
Squishy wrote:
It's not the only answer. But hypocritical liberals make me sick! They have been disgusting me long before Trump's election. Everyone needs to hold to the same standards.

You need to look all the collisions to show that the Democratic party is in shambles. They want to build a base on anti-Trump sentiment. They need to be seen as the perverted power grabbers they are hurting American workers to builds their base.

Personally, I am looking for someone who is more of a moderate conservative like Jeff Flake from Arizona who made enemies by calling out Trump but who I see as a truly emesdike conservative. He is not going to throw out ambitious young people who are here as a result of DACA but as a conservative, he wants to see the average American take responsibility for themselves. I can't vote for anyone who is not pro-Israel but I do want a Republican who cares about all of his constituents and not just rich white guys.

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:39 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Personally, I am looking for someone who is more of a moderate conservative like Jeff Flake from Arizona who made enemies by calling out Trump but who I see as a truly emesdike conservative. He is not going to throw out ambitious young people who are here as a result of DACA but as a conservative, he wants to see the average American take responsibility for themselves. I can't vote for anyone who is not pro-Israel but I do want a Republican who cares about all of his constituents and not just rich white guys.

There are very few college educated DACA immigrants. We were sold a bill of nonsense. We should be able to evaluate DACA on honest facts. They have a lower than average educational level and a many multi higher than average drop out rate. Because they are not highly educated as a group, they take away jobs from prior immigrants and African American workers.

WhatFor

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:40 pm
I mean, both Flynn and Papadopoulos already pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about their communications with Russia. Both of their plea deals include a clause stating that what's in the plea deal does not account for all of the charges that could be brought against them.

Usually, people plead guilty to lesser crimes to avoid being tried for a more serious crime, so we don't even know the whole story. In this case, Meuller is allowing pleas presumably so they'll flip on someone higher up on the totem pole. Who's higher on the totem pole than Flynn? Trump, Kushner, Pence, anyone else?

So what we have so far is pretty darn incriminating and it's not even the whole story.

It's also amazing to me how so many members of the party that considers itself "patriots" seem to not give a hoot that members of the current administration conspired with a foreign government against US interests and keep wanting to change the story to get us to care about someone who has zero role in government right now.

Like right now, there is an ongoing investigation into the possibility that a sitting US president put the interests of Vladimir Putin ahead of those of every US citizen. How could a "patriot" not be concerned?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 2:49 pm
Squishy wrote:
There are very few college educated DACA immigrants. We were sold a bill of nonsense. We should be able to evaluate DACA on honest facts. They have a lower than average educational level and a many multi higher than average drop out rate. Because they are not highly educated as a group, they take away jobs from prior immigrants and African American workers.

I don't have all the facts because it involves nearly 800,000 people so some claim to have served in the military or have college degrees and most cannot speak the language of the country of origin, could not manage there if sent back, and had no choice in the matter when they came and no way to get back by themselves. Apparently 5.9 percent have college degrees and the average wage of a DACA immigrant is around $17 an hour. They are perhaps,not the most highly educated on earth, but what percentage is unemployed or has dropped out of high school or has committed a crime?

And it is hard to say who takes a job away from who. If I get a job, maybe it should go to someone younger or someone who needs it more.

One family that I read about was Jewish. The mother, from South America, brought her children to America on a work visa and she died, leaving the children stranded. No one came illegally but they no nothing about where they came from and only discovered what their legal status was when they tried to get driver's licenses. Should America turn their backs on such people.

WhatFor

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:01 pm
Southernbubby- Look what your original post was about. Look where the conversation is now. Let's bring it back to the original point.

I know this is an uncomfortable topic for some, but once we've already started it, it would be interesting to actually have it. This is a legitimate issue of concern. I'm not sure whether the diversion to other topics is conscious or unconscious, but let's try to keep this thread on track.

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:05 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I don't have all the facts because it involves nearly 800,000 people so some claim to have served in the military or have college degrees and most cannot speak the language of the country of origin, could not manage there if sent back, and had no choice in the matter when they came and no way to get back by themselves. Apparently 5.9 percent have college degrees and the average wage of a DACA immigrant is around $17 an hour. They are perhaps,not the most highly educated on earth, but what percentage is unemployed or has dropped out of high school or has committed a crime?

And it is hard to say who takes a job away from who. If I get a job, maybe it should go to someone younger or someone who needs it more.

One family that I read about was Jewish. The mother, from South America, brought her children to America on a work visa and she died, leaving the children stranded. No one came illegally but they no nothing about where they came from and only discovered what their legal status was when they tried to get driver's licenses. Should America turn their backs on such people.

The dropout rate is 21% verses 5.9 %.

Anyone's individual story is sad, but you must look at the aggregate when setting policy. You can't look at whether one Southern Bubby deserves a job more than one illegal immigrant. You need to look at whether our poorest deserve jobs more. If African Americans will be hurt, why should they because of illegal immigrants?

You also need to look at chain migration and the increase in illegal immigration DACA will cause. You also need to look at how burdensome federal policies are on local municipalities. Who pays for DACA?

Mommyg8

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:08 pm
Squishy wrote:
The dropout rate is 21% verses 5.9 %.

Anyone's individual story is sad, but you must look at the aggregate when setting policy. You can't look at whether one Southern Bubby deserves a job more than one illegal immigrant. You need to look at whether our poorest deserve jobs more. If African Americans will be hurt, why should they because of illegal immigrants?

You also need to look at chain migration and the increase in illegal immigration DACA will cause. You also need to look at how burdensome federal policies are on local municipalities. Who pays for DACA?

I remember reading that the high school graduation rate of Hispanics is around 60%, forget about the college degree rates. BUT, I'm still not convinced that immigration is a bad thing. They do take all the jobs that Americans wouldn't do, and for less money. I would think that creates a win-win situation for both immigrants and native born Americans.

Also, I would think that almost all of the African Americans who WANT a job, have one.

shoshanim999

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:30 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Psssst, the Trump administration has already moved on from the question of "was there collusion." Their stance now is, "Yeah, what of it?"

Funny how Hillary colluded with the Russians to hack her own emails and hand the election to DJT. Fascinating that Hillary orchestrated a meeting between Russia and Donald Trump Jr to dish dirt on herself. You gotta wonder what other strings Hillary is pulling behind the scenes. I bet she's the one making Trump tweet crazy stuff too.

IN any case, the question of collusion isn't going to be decided by opinion polls or Breitbart News. There's already overwhelming evidence of collusion as well as betrayal of the US. Mueller would not have struck a deal with Flynn unless he had major goods on someone very high up in the Trump administration.
[u]

No need to wonder, I can tell you. She deleted over 17,000 emails. She claimed she didn't realize that many of the emails containing information about drone strikes were classified. She wiped her server clean. She had 13 blackberries and 5 ipads. Many of these devices were destroyed BY HAMMER after usage. I'm sure that's how most people discard their devices when they have no use for them anymore. We knew this information when she was a candidate. Only in America would a person like this be allowed to continue to pursue her candidacy. She should have been disqualified. Did I mention that she had the questions to the debate ahead of time?

shoshanim999

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:34 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

You're right, it's not an answer. I think what they're saying is, what a chutzpah, coming from a Hillary supporter, to talk about fairness and integrity. There's just something absurdly comical about that. She has no legitimacy or credibility when it comes to playing fair and following the rules.

lavenderchimes

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:40 pm
Oh, please let's don't have this fight about Hilary and Trump again. No one is ever winning this argument. The answer is, "Yes." If you got so high up in politics, you were colluding with somebody about something. That's politics. No one is getting there without serious collusion. Part of the collusion is to make all of us voters fight about who is colluding more instead of using our powers for good to make the world better. If we stopped fighting and worked together, we might actually have a shot at changing the broken system, which would be devastating to the career colluders. Don't let them scam us! Let's make the world a better place by getting along!!! Let's collude together to stop this madness!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics