Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Two questions related to chocolate flavored desserts!

kidhugger

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 3:10 pm
1. Does anyone have a Chanukah shape cooky recipe for chocolate shape cookies, instead of vanilla? No margarine please!
2. I am looking for a delicious marble cake that doesn't require separating eggs, tons of eggs,or chocolate syrup. The simpler the better!
I once saw one that called for using third cup measuring cups and making concetric circles.....maybe by Breinie Greisman?
Any ideas? That one or others?Thank you!!!!

kidhugger

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 11:24 pm
Do any of you amazing bakers out there have any ideas for my marble cake conundrum, or have a recipe for chocolate flavored shape cookies, not vanilla, without margarine?
Thank you

etky

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:53 am
OOT Bubby's recipe from the cinnamon cake thread you revived is my go to recipe for many kinds of cake. The only difference is that I use 1 c. of full strength OJ instead of doing half OJ and half water. I also use more vanilla.
One of the ways I change it up is as a marble cake. I take a bit of batter, mix in some cocoa and a bit of almond extract. Then I drop it over the vanilla batter and marbelize. (Obviously I leave out the cinnamon and sugar mixture). Comes out great.

top mom

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 4:24 am
Never tried it, but her recipes are usually good
http://www.bakerella.com/cookie-kisses/

Chocomama

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 11:21 am
I've made these cookies and they're really good. Maybe u can sub oil??

https://smittenkitchen.com/200.....kies/

kidhugger

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 3:02 pm
Thank you so much!

neveralone

Post Fri, Dec 08 2017, 1:20 am
Marble cake: 3 eggs, 2 cups sugar, 3 cup flour, 1 cup orange juice, 1 cup oil, 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar, 2 tsp baking Pedro. Beat eggs, sugar, oil, then ok & rest ingr. Pour 3/4 of batter into greased bunt pan. Add 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water to remaining batter. Swirl into white batter. Bake in oven preheated to 350. Enjoy!

neveralone

Post Fri, Dec 08 2017, 1:21 am
*powder
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins