Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Is your daughter going to camp Dina?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 10:40 pm
Hi friends. DD is the only one in our community going to camp Dina... I have no idea how to get her there/back.

Is there a group of girls driving in from Baltimore? Or from anywhere in the Midwest? Or anywhere that isn't ny?

Help needed! Thanks!

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 11:20 pm
When my girls went, parents would either drive to camp themselves, or bring their daughter to meet the bus in NY/Nj. Sometimes the girl would go first to a friend or relative who would bring her to the bus.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 10:07 am
amother wrote:
When my girls went, parents would either drive to camp themselves, or bring their daughter to meet the bus in NY/Nj. Sometimes the girl would go first to a friend or relative who would bring her to the bus.

Of course! But we can't drive all the way to the east coast both times at the beginning and at the end of camp. So we definitely need help getting her there at least one way. And no we don't really have close relatives who we could ask that of in the New York area. Also, from the Midwest it seems out of the way to go to New York first in order to get to the Poconos.

I'm looking for groups of girls going from a community that's not in the New York-New Jersey area. I'm sure between Cleveland and Chicago Baltimore Etc there's got to be someone who we can arrange something with.

Anyone who knows of that type of thing, please respond.

animeme

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 11:35 am
Have you asked the camp? Do they do an airport pickup? If so, they would ask parents to coordinate the flights, and should know who is on them.

mha3484

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 11:46 am
I was going to say the same as Animeme. I flew to camp every summer. I assumed everyone else did who was not in the immediate area.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children