Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wunderwig too small

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:23 pm
I just bought a Wunderwig style wig from Ali but the cap feels very tight. The clips dig into my scalp. I thought I gave the correct measurements for my head but oh well. My hair is long and thick, but I was going to cut it one of these days. Will chopping it off make my wig for better?

wife2

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:36 pm
There's a way to make a cap larger they add a strip to it it shouldn't cost more than a $100-$200

If the tightness and snugness is not bothering you, just the clips, then get the clips removed and wear a wig grip instead so it doesn't pull at your scalp

rachel0615

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:53 pm
When I started wearing mine I felt thr same. Ir did go away and the cap really stretches. I would really wait before changing it.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 9:06 pm
Can u send me the link to it on ali express?

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 11:56 pm
You can wear a wig cap, feels more comfortable.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 11:58 pm
Thanks for the replies. I put my hair in a braid and that seemed to compress it somewhat. Wore the wig for a few hours and it was not too bad. I hope it will stretch out a bit like one poster mentioned.

The wig was from alibaba not AliExpress. If you search there for Jewish wunderwig a few listings from the same supplier should come up. The company is called Qingdao Zhongtian Hair Show.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 5:09 am
amother wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I put my hair in a braid and that seemed to compress it somewhat. Wore the wig for a few hours and it was not too bad. I hope it will stretch out a bit like one poster mentioned.

The wig was from alibaba not AliExpress. If you search there for Jewish wunderwig a few listings from the same supplier should come up. The company is called Qingdao Zhongtian Hair Show.

Is it really the wunderwig or a knock off version? If people can get it for $300 from there why would people pay $800 in sheitel store? is it the original brand and looks very natural and good quality? you can put it in a bun like the real wunderwig?

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 8:08 am
It's not the Wunderwig brand (but I suppose there's a chance the real Wunderwig also comes from this factory). I don't have a real one to compare it to but it looks and works the same way from what I've seen on the internet.

I think the people who can afford it buy the real version because there's less risk involved, more involved customer service, the opportunity to return it if you're not happy, the feeling that you got the authentic brand etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics