Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Imitation Sam coat?

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 12:06 pm
Is there such a thing as an imitation Sam coat? I have one dd who needs to have whatever everyone else has. And right now she only wants a Sam coat. I was shocked to see that they cost a few hundred dollars!!

She wants the shiny look, with a fur hood, short bomber type style. I don't want to/can't afford to spend more than $50.00 Does such a thing exist? She claims if I don't buy her something that looks like that she won't get a coat this year. But she needs one desperately, her old coat is much too small on her. And she is stubborn enough to carry it through, she's done such kind of things before. She will pay the difference if it's a little more, but not hundreds more.

I'm in Lakewood and would buy it locally - although I'm sure it doesn't exist for that cheap, or online.

Please help! Thanks

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 12:22 pm
S13 sells some similar looking coats. You can buy them for $80-150 in lord and Taylor (on sale/with coupons etc)

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 12:56 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
S13 sells some similar looking coats. You can buy them for $80-150 in lord and Taylor (on sale/with coupons etc)

I saw those, still too expensive for me. We usually get coats in Burlington or Marshalls for under $50. I know it probably doesn't exist, but if it does I would love to make her happy.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 1:18 pm
I had to look this up. She wants on imitation Moncler jacket. SAM is a knockoff of Moncler.

No fur, 50% off. https://www.landsend.com/produ.....::BLA

Every store has these. Check for sales.

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 2:46 pm
I had to google it to see what you meant. this is similar but clearly not the same: https://www.kohls.com/product/.....dPV=8
kohls has other styles which are cute and under 50 that might appeal more to her.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 3:43 pm
amother wrote:
I had to look this up. She wants on imitation Moncler jacket. SAM is a knockoff of Moncler.

No fur, 50% off. https://www.landsend.com/produ.....::BLA

Every store has these. Check for sales.

Wow! I never of heard of Moncler, do people really spend that much on a coat?

Thanks for the link, but even with the 50% off it's more than I can afford. I'll keep checking out other websites, see if I can find it for cheaper.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 3:44 pm
amother wrote:
I had to google it to see what you meant. this is similar but clearly not the same: https://www.kohls.com/product/.....dPV=8
kohls has other styles which are cute and under 50 that might appeal more to her.

Thanks, this is the best one we found, but it doesn't have the shine she wants. She said if we can't find anything else in our price range, she will take this one. And I have a 30% coupon in Kohls!!

jflower

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 5:44 pm
Be sure to sign up for ebates cash back. Ebates has 3% cash back for kohls plus $10 off bonus. Also see if retailmenot has cashback offer today. I recently earned $20 off a $75 kohls order!

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 5:46 pm
jflower wrote:
Be sure to sign up for ebates cash back. Ebates has 3% cash back for kohls plus $10 off bonus. Also see if retailmenot has cashback offer today. I recently earned $20 off a $75 kohls order!

Thanks, they are also offering me $5 kohls cash if we do instore pickup, so I'm really hoping she chooses this coat. If I'm getting it that cheap, maybe I should offer a cute hat or something else cheap from Kohls to convince her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics