Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
New Release! Best Chanukah toy ever! Tons of Fun!
1  2  3  4  Next

Yael

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 6:40 pm
I’m a mommy just like all of you, and I finally did it. I’m starting my own business selling toys for kids. Thank you all of you for supporting me along the way and sharing your advice.
Here’s the video of my toy. I believe it speaks for itself! Your child will really be thrilled to receive this for Chanukah. And as a bonus to all my fellow imamothers I’m giving you a Chanukah coupon. Visit my website to get the coupon www.littlestar.toys

Here’s some description of the product.
    Our company is owned by a mom just like you, and we believe children’s toys should be fun! Kids should run, play, laugh AND HAVE FUN! Therefore we introduce to you Whack -A- Bug!

Set off your bug and give it a WHACK! Your bug equipped with motion sensors, will sense your movement and dodge to evade capture.

Get ready for unstoppable fun! The exciting noise, music, and flashing LED lights will make you want to whack again and again.

Collect as many of these adorable bug characters as you can. Then form a bug toy train using the magnets to link the bugs.

Unlike other kids toys, your child will never get bored with This toy; I’m a mom I know Smile Comes equipped with 3 Game modes for unstoppable fun. So let’s all have some fun with these bugs on the run!
Feel free to ask any questions on this forum and I’ll respond.

Sponsored Post

oliveoil

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 8:24 pm
lol. is this for real?

Surrendered

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 8:32 pm
Price?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 8:33 pm
My cat would love this! LOL

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 8:58 pm
Hi olive oil,
Yes, this is definitely for real!
You can visit the website to get more details and see actual product images.
Here's one image of the actual product.

The kids go crazy over this toy! I tested it with family and friends.
The way it works is the bug has a built in sensor, so when the kid tries to bop it, the bug basically dodges.

Last edited by maiven on Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 8:58 pm
Looks really cute. My kids would love this.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:00 pm
Surrendered wrote:
Price?

Regular price is $19.99 visit www.littlestar.toys and receive a 15% off coupon

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:07 pm
Looks adorable.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:08 pm
oliveoil wrote:
lol. is this for real?

I'm having some trouble posting the images here. The link isn't working. But if you visit the website, this page will show you additional product images.
https://www.littlestar.toys/whack-a-bug

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:11 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
My cat would love this! LOL

That's cute! Wink Your cats and kids would love it!

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:13 pm
cnc wrote:
Looks really cute. My kids would love this.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:17 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Looks adorable.

thanks!

OutATowner

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 10:06 pm
It looks really cute. The type of game they would play on a screen, but in real life. Didn't see where to buy on the site though.

Eta: I see it on the link above, but not in homepage. Just letting you know. Hatzlacha!

Chloe

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 10:28 pm
The toy is adorable.
I would recommend that you put up an interactive video of how the toy actually works. I think people would be really excited to get it if they see how it actually works.
The song is cute, but offers no insight on the item and therefore doesn't help sell it.
Hope you're OK that I'm giving my unsolicited advice. I just think this can be really successful.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 10:45 pm
OutATowner wrote:
It looks really cute. The type of game they would play on a screen, but in real life. Didn't see where to buy on the site though.

Eta: I see it on the link above, but not in homepage. Just letting you know. Hatzlacha!

Believe me, this is a game they love in real life, tried and tested! It's like a bop -it type game just more fun. They can also collect many bugs and it links with magnets forming a train that rides around the house. When the bug bumps into furniture it turns around and heads in another direction. It also has a race mode where kids can race which bug runs the longest....

It's really loads of fun! The whole family can play with this.

Thanks for the info. About the home screen. I saw that too. There's a link on the Thank you page and on the email with the coupon to the page where to buy the product.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 11:05 pm
Chloe wrote:
The toy is adorable.
I would recommend that you put up an interactive video of how the toy actually works. I think people would be really excited to get it if they see how it actually works.
The song is cute, but offers no insight on the item and therefore doesn't help sell it.
Hope you're OK that I'm giving my unsolicited advice. I just think this can be really successful.

I hear what you're saying. Maybe that will be our next step.
Right now that video and song as to whet the appetite, and then the description really describes how the toy works. But definitely taking your idea into consideration.
Thanks for your support I agree I think this can be very successful.

Get one for your kids or grandkids and then you'll really be sold on it. Wink

precious

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 7:26 am
It looks adorable, but does it get stuck? Does the room need to be clean and empty? What happens when it hits a corner or goes under a bed or something?

Butterfly

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 7:41 am
Wow! This seems like an an incredible toy.
You are utmost creative keh.

My 'energetic' grand-kids would surely enjoy this fun toy.

You haven't specified how many bugs come in each set?

Is there a better discount when one buys several sets?

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 9:23 am
You should go on shark tank!

oliveoil

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 9:33 am
Chloe wrote:
The toy is adorable.

Totally agree. Even just a 20 second home video of a real kid playing with it would be more valuable than that cartoon.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics