Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Cholov Yisrael Chocoholic!
Previous  1  2

Raisin

Post Thu, Oct 06 2005, 7:43 am
the israeli elite megadim chocolate is not bad, but the swiss ones camille bloch and schmerling is way way better. Also, why not try making the peanut butter balls using milk chocolate?

Mommish

Post Fri, Oct 07 2005, 1:51 am
613, I am just like you. I discovered that Paskez started making a few things that are knock-offs of Hershey's, etc. For instance P&P's instead of M&M's, "Smirk" instead of Snickers, I forgot what the Twix are called, but I was so happy to discover them when I was pregnant. I was taking the subway back and forth from Brooklyn to Manhattan and it was the only thing that kept me from getting sick on the train. Glick/Klik is also pretty good-- it comes in those little bags. My dream is to open a gourmet cholov yisroel ice cream co. because the c.y. ice cream out there is just not so good and the flavors are boring.

tweety99

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 11:44 am
just came accross this thread and im an absolute chocoholic if there ever was one!! LOL is there anyone out there hu doesnt like choc?!

miriam

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 11:57 am
tweety99 wrote:
just came accross this thread and im an absolute chocoholic if there ever was one!! LOL is there anyone out there hu doesnt like choc?!

My friend is allergic to chocolate.

happy2beme

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 12:29 pm
major chocoholic here too. 613, as I started reading ur posts I was thinking kif kaf is gr8 & then I saw u already tried it!!!
encore is very good. so is honeymoon (I think by shmerling) & there's one that tastes like crunch & I cant remember the name - might also be by shmerling & says it has rice krispies in them....
have to agree: elite doesn't come near shmerling or TORINO hmmmm..
ohhh- now I have a chocolate crave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 12:39 pm
613 wrote:
queen wrote:
their ice cream is also something very special and a must try. with the melted choc. fudge ontop!)

oh, man! why didn't you tell when I went to monsey a few weeks ago, now I'll have to wait till my next trip to NY (or maybe I'll schedule one just for that!)
thanks for the recipes RG!

funny that this thread popped up again Smile
I finally went to le chocolate about 2 weeks and YUM!! I just got the icecream and unfortunately they ran out of the choc. as they were filling my cup, so the rest was vanilla. and the hot fudge they put on top - AMAZING!!!

queen

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 3:50 pm
I'm so glad you enjoyed 613!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

shoy18

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 3:54 pm
ITS SOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 4:43 pm
thanks, Queen Wink

queen

Post Wed, Apr 05 2006, 4:47 pm
was MY pleasure... (you know what I mean!)

tweety99

Post Thu, Apr 06 2006, 10:28 am
u just cant beat swiss choc! yum! Very Happy
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen