Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Lakewood to Freehold Shopping Center

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 12:49 am
Is there Public transportation to Freehold or any other Shopping center from Lakewood?

Chayalle

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:23 am
Yes there's a NJ transit bus that goes to Freehold mall. But it goes to the bottom of Rt 9, and you will have to walk up that long street to the mall.

If you do it, make sure you get on a bus to the mall, not just to Freehold. Not all the Freehold township buses stop at the mall entrance.

Cmon be nice

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:47 am
Its a little confusing but the mall itself is actually called the Freehold Raceway mall, which is up the big hill from Rt 9. Theres also a shopping plaza directly off Rt 9 called Freehold mall ( I pass it all the time), but I dont think thats what you want. I dont think that the regular NJ transit Rt 9 buses (#139) go to the mall directly, but there is also a #67 bus from Lakewood that goes directly to the mall a few times a day, as indicated on the schedule: http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T0067.pdf. You may also want to call the mall to ask them. Dont call NJ TRansit cuz thy wont know all this

esther36

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:49 am
It might pay to Uber. The NJ Transit bus leaves u on route 9. It's a nice walk from route 9 up the hill to the mall.

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 11:05 am
Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics