Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
What has your autocorrect done lately?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 7:18 pm
My husband decided to take the GREs so we stopped by B&N to pick up a test prep book.

I texted dd that "we are going to be a little late, picking up books for abbas testicles"

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 7:44 pm
I quickly scanned a session note before submitting it online at work. Luckily, I caught that my phone split the word "therapist" into 2 words.

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 7:50 pm
amother wrote:
My husband decided to take the GREs so we stopped by B&N to pick up a test prep book.

I texted dd that "we are going to be a little late, picking up books for abbas testicles"

love to read what dd wrote in response!

InnerMe

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 10:08 pm
amother wrote:
My MIL once sent Muzzle Tough in a whatsapp and it has become a running joke. We all text Muzzle Tough when there is good news

My sister once sent me a text about her sheitel. ... which was changed to sh*t. We do joke that sheitel should be called the s word since they cause so much stress.

That is hysterical! Took me a moment to get that.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 12:25 am
My phone wrote 'come fart' instead of 'come fast'..... embarrassed

ggdm

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 3:43 pm
A really bad one... someone told me about a rabbi named "Gitler". When I googled him just now, I got "did you mean: rabbi Hitler" shock shock

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 3:47 pm
My relative lived on Birch drive. She texted me her address which changed the R to a T

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 6:39 am
Whenever I text anything to my son Levi, it always comes out Lazy, lol!
And my DD Rivky always comes back as Risky.
Whenever I mention about saying Tehillim, it always come back as To H.ll with em.
Just a few for starters...there are lots more, lol!

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 11:38 am
Snow White wrote:
When I was engaged , was texting my chosson and I was writing something about coming over for a sec and got changed to s-x. I didnt realize the mistake until he responded read your text again. Was super embarrassing bec in my circles we didn’t talk about that befor marriage.

That's why in my circles we don't txt while engaged all together Wink

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 2:50 pm
Clearly most of these phones have dirty minds. Unless they have artificial intelligence and are correcting based on the usual vocabulary of the owner? Nah, can't be...

Moonlight

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 4:00 pm
amother wrote:
Clearly most of these phones have dirty minds. Unless they have artificial intelligence and are correcting based on the usual vocabulary of the owner? Nah, can't be...

I think based on average use in general and most the world does not talk so clean

shanie5

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 7:34 pm
Last night I texted someone what time I expected to return home. I wrote "GPS says 11:00"
My phone sent "God says 11:00"
I guess even my phone knows that everything is from G-D

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 7:56 pm
Thank you for this thread... I haven't laughed this hard in months!

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 8:23 pm
Got this from a shadchan suggesting a match for my son:

"...She is a passionate about her accusation and perspiring her goals and finding a soul mate who is wants to learn for a long time."

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 8:52 pm
On apple/mac devices, my name often gets auto-corrected to J*sus, which has caused me embarrassment beyond your wildest imagination. Since I've switched to BlackBerry (yes, really switched TO BlackBerry), I'm able to switch back and forth from English to a European language seamlessly without any typos and I'm no longer J*sus!

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 9:11 pm
Anonymous because all my relatives know this story.
My daughter received an excellent mark on a test. I took a picture of the test and emailed it to my in-laws with the subject line "Shep nachas".
Except that what it actually said was "Shep jack@ss"

finallyamommy

Post Tue, May 29 2018, 5:44 am
This is the funniest thread I've ever seen!

My phone recognizes the word "tzadekes" but not "tzaddik." So when my husband's boss gave him an advance once before the chagim, I said "Wow. Please tell your boss he's a tzadekes." And then, "Silly phone. Tzaddik." He forwarded him both messages and now asks me all the time now if he should tell his boss he's a tzadekes. Very Happy

Also, I once texted "love you" to my husband, but the phone somehow turned it into "obesity you."

JoyInTheMorning

Post Fri, Jun 01 2018, 7:26 am
"Daven" always gets changed to "haven" and "davening" to "devaluing."

As in "I'm davening for you" becomes "I'm devaluing for you" or even "I'm devaluing you." Oy!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics