Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Please Help with Name of Etsy Shop

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 3:46 am
Hi,
I would like to open an Etsy shop with graphic designs for sale. Basically art type things to put up on your wall, different styles, floral, modern, boho, etc.. And have been stuck on a name for quite some time.

Was thinking along the lines of,

The Real Deo (or Dio?) bc dio is ink in hebrew? or something else that has to do with art supplies? or anything else?

Its been months that I have been stuck and would very much appreciate your help. Thankyou!!

myname1

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 5:57 am
amother wrote:
Hi,
I would like to open an Etsy shop with graphic designs for sale. Basically art type things to put up on your wall, different styles, floral, modern, boho, etc.. And have been stuck on a name for quite some time.

Was thinking along the lines of,

The Real Deo (or Dio?) bc dio is ink in hebrew? or something else that has to do with art supplies? or anything else?

Its been months that I have been stuck and would very much appreciate your help. Thankyou!!

I know nothing about Etsy, but I think The Real Dio has a nice ring to it. I would choose Dio over Deo though- that would probably be pronounced "Day-o" and be less meaningful and sound worse. Good luck!

mommyla

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 8:43 am
“Dio” as a prefix is associated with “g-d” - as in “diocese” or “dios” (literally “g-d” in Spanish).

Sunflower23

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 10:28 am
The real Dio is nice, else you could choose a name that would come up when the search tool is used e.g Dio Wall designs
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics