Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Which power blender?

btdivorcedmom

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 1:51 pm
I am on the market for a power blender. I need it to be able to do things like grind nuts, make nut butters and creams, among other more typical uses like smoothies/purees etc. I have looked into Vitamix, but it's out of our price range. Does anyone here have Ninja or other brands? What do you like/dislike about it? What is it able to do ? If you purchased Vitamix after using different power blender, did you think it was worth it? Please also include the model that you own/like or dislike. Thanks for all the help ladies.

Estee2

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 4:16 pm
Yes, we had a Ninja blender for 2 years and it's good for milkshakes and some smoothies.

We just got a great Vitamix deal at Costco for $300 (this model is similar to the $549 at Williams Sonoma) and it's much more powerful. It's fast, has a great motor, and can grind nuts and flour grains, etc.... A worthwhile investment. (Plus Costco will let you return it if you don't like it.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen