Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Pesach cleaning a breeze... ez peezy & fun!!! Fun??? Yup!
1  2  3  4  Next

Surrendered

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:03 pm
This is no advertisement, just a kind gesture from me to you...
A few years ago, I got myself the best gift and I wanna share it with you.
I believe It was one of my best purchases in life.
It's called a 'Steam machine'!
Nope, not all machines are created equal. There are cheap ones and very expensive ones, but I had a very good experience with this model.
What do you use a steam machine for? All housecleaning. Grout, bathrooms, toilets, walls, ovens, windows, silver, nooks & crannies & more.
How does it work? It gives out a powerful steam 200` (fill with water), just press nozzle and power spray anything you want to clean well and wipe down with shmatte.
Price? How to buy? About $139, online on Amazon/target/kohls walmart.
Model #: MCCullach MC1275.
Now is the perfect time to purchase it, in order to have it in time for pesach cleaning. It saves your workload in 1/2.
Save on many hours of cleaning help as there's no rubbing and scrubbing, this toy is my right hand erev pesach and 'all year round'. I even let my lady use it to cut her work time in half. It's actually fun to use, in my opinion.
I feel for an achrayis to let people know about this wonderful helper so that you can save your energy, time and hard earned money.
Canister style. It has a long hose, works for 45 minutes to an hour, fill 48 oz. water.Amazon

Last edited by Surrendered on Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

watergirl

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:09 pm
It doesnt ruin the paint?

cm

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:11 pm
I have two Shark steamers, one handheld and one for the floor. The best way to clean!

mha3484

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:12 pm
I have the exact same machine and its great. Has not ruined anything. Had it for a few years.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:16 pm
Thank you!

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:17 pm
Do you have a link? I'm having a hard time visualizing what this "toy" is. Obviously not like a clothes steamer and not quite a carpet steamer either. Also not sure what grout and bathroom steaming have to do with pesach cleaning. I hardly ever eat sandwiches in my shower.

Will this remove dirty handprints from my walls? That alone would be worth it.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:17 pm
Does it clean around the bathtub or will it melt the caulking?

cbg

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 2:22 pm
Is it a big tank or do you need to fill after 15 minutes?

How long do you have to wait for it to cool down in order to refill?

devash1

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 3:47 pm
Wow sounds great do they sell something like this in Israel.

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 3:50 pm
What can you use it on? Any fabric? What about other material?
Not hardwood, right?

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 3:55 pm
devash1 wrote:
Wow sounds great do they sell something like this in Israel.

I bought my Shark steamer at Ace Hardware in Israel.

It works great, especially for getting the gunk out of the gasket on your refrigerator. I've never had it melt caulk on the bathtub, and I've never had it damage paint. I would only use on hardwood floors if they have a really heavy layer of varnish on them. It works AMAZING on tile floors. I also use it to get the wrinkles out of delicate fabrics, and to get musty odors out of curtains.

I hate cleaning, but I have to say, it is actually fun to use. Oddly satisfying.

devash1

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 4:12 pm
Thanks FranticFrummie. I am really tempted to go out this week and buy one. I have so much junk I need to clean it was thinking about getting a head start of cleaning for kPesach. Who knows maybe even my kids will have fun using it.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 4:37 pm
devash1 wrote:
Thanks FranticFrummie. I am really tempted to go out this week and buy one. I have so much junk I need to clean it was thinking about getting a head start of cleaning for kPesach. Who knows maybe even my kids will have fun using it.

My daughter liked it, and she hates cleaning even more than I do!

With all the hissing of the steam, you could tell the kids that it is a Friendly Dragon, who likes to make things shiny. Very Happy

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 4:42 pm
It depends what type of paint your wall has. Great for woodworks. Kids love working with the machine, just be careful, it's hot.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 4:42 pm
How much is it in Israel?

studying_torah

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 4:45 pm
I would be queasy using the same thing in my bathroom and kitchen. Also the nozzle looks very small, so is it a pain to do larger areas?

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 4:45 pm
Iymnok wrote:
How much is it in Israel?

Honestly I don't remember. I do recall it wasn't a crazy amount, though. Whatever I paid, it's definitely worth it, because it cleans so many different kinds of things, and sterilizes while it works.

Surrendered

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 5:44 pm
There are several different nozzles that you can attach, for different uses. You can always order more attachments from the company. The hose is pretty long.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 6:05 pm
Thanks for this idea. I always struggle cleaning grout with a toothbrush. This sound like a great thing if it really does all you say it does.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 7:08 pm
How does this work on upholstered chairs?
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics