Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Comfortable fashionable heels in size 4/5

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 10:21 pm
Is this such a thing?? I hate spending money o heels most of mine are $30 and under but extremely uncomfortable. Anyone jnows where I can find nice 4 inch heels that are comfortable in a small size.links appreciated. Tia

loveit

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 11:53 pm
I don't think it's so possible - in a size 4/5 keep in mind that the angle of your foot is so much steeper in a 4" heel than someone who is wearing a size 8 heel. I also have tiny feet, like 4-4.5 and find I can't go more than 3" heel. Be sure that the heel fits properly, the better the fit the more comfortable it will be. Also if it has a slight platform under the ball/toes it's technically less of a lift for your heel (making a 3" feel more like a 2.5" heel) and obviously a wedge or stacked heel is more comfortable than a stiletto.

Also, at your price point it's going to be hard to find something.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:40 am
Thank you for your response. I would b willing to spend more. Where do u usually buy heels from? I feel like I'm the only one that has this problem. Im probably a 4 in heels.

studying_torah

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:42 am
Do you need 4 inch heels, or a size 4 shoe with heels ? How high do you want the heels to be- big difference.

bassarah

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:06 am
studying_torah wrote:
Do you need 4 inch heels, or a size 4 shoe with heels ? How high do you want the heels to be- big difference.

I think op was pretty clear in her post. Size 4/5 with 4 inch heels.

I agree that the smaller the size the less comfortable it will be with higher heels. I’m a size 6 but I don’t wear higher than 3 inch.. I’ve found some relatively comfortable pairs at Shoe Palace but they were more like $100 or more.

crust

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:33 am
amother wrote:
Is this such a thing?? I hate spending money o heels most of mine are $30 and under but extremely uncomfortable. Anyone jnows where I can find nice 4 inch heels that are comfortable in a small size.links appreciated. Tia

Nordstromrack.com

Yoox.com (make sure to filter by size, color and heel hieght orerlse you'll get too many choices to skim through.)

Shoesofprey.com design your own shoe from scratch and have it within two weeks.

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 3:07 pm
heels in general are associated with discomfort ... however, you should check out clearance stores because that petite size is rare - albeit people like my dd#2 do need nice shoes that is where she tends to find shoes - as well as second hand stores ...

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 3:18 pm
amother wrote:

4 inch heels are generally uncomfortable.

Cheap shoes are generally uncomfortable.

Combine them, and you will suffer.

That said Stuart Weitzman makes small sizes, but they're pricey (and relatively comfortable).

Cinderella of Boston is geared towards small feet. And, of course, Nordstrom.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics