Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Looking for a job... again
Previous  1  2

Boca00

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 3:10 pm
mmesti wrote:
I would gladly take your job since I've aparently been kicked out of mine after having a baby.

How is this even legal??

mmesti

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 7:42 pm
Boca00 wrote:
How is this even legal??

I told my boss and manager I'd be back, had no intentions to quit, was always loyal and responsible etc. Then I had the baby, called after a month and got told "we'll be in touch" wich might be never. I was getting paid cash so I guess not being in the payroll allows them to pretend I was never there so I have nowhere to go back to.

And OP, I'm sorry about your situacion too.

Boca00

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 8:14 pm
mmesti wrote:
I told my boss and manager I'd be back, had no intentions to quit, was always loyal and responsible etc. Then I had the baby, called after a month and got told "we'll be in touch" wich might be never. I was getting paid cash so I guess not being in the payroll allows them to pretend I was never there so I have nowhere to go back to.

And OP, I'm sorry about your situacion too.

That's terrible! I'm so sorry.

cuterpatooter

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 8:28 pm
I work for Oorah and love it. The managers really care. It's a nice office building, with nice people. They are strict about some things; only full time, and you need to sign year long contract. They will try to work with you, but they have their rulse. They also have a ton of perks; on site day care and free lunches! Woot! If you're open to full time, it's really great. They are almost always hiring. Check em out!
Someone told me they didn't apply to Oorah beacuse they heard negative rumors. Well I told her my experiences there and she's sad she didn't apply! She might now:D. Please don't post anything Lashon Hora in response to this post about Oorah (or anyone else lol). If you have anyquestions, pm me away

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 9:44 pm
misrael wrote:
I work for Oorah and love it. The managers really care. It's a nice office building, with nice people. They are strict about some things; only full time, and you need to sign year long contract. They will try to work with you, but they have their rulse. They also have a ton of perks; on site day care and free lunches! Woot! If you're open to full time, it's really great. They are almost always hiring. Check em out!
Someone told me they didn't apply to Oorah beacuse they heard negative rumors. Well I told her my experiences there and she's sad she didn't apply! She might now:D. Please don't post anything Lashon Hora in response to this post about Oorah (or anyone else lol). If you have anyquestions, pm me away

What's the salary for office type job (no degree)?

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jan 08 2018, 5:06 am
Boca00 wrote:
How is this even legal??

mmesti wrote:
... I was getting paid cash ...

Well there's your problem.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics