Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Who am I? (Bizzydizzymommys game cont)
  Previous  1  2  3 14 15  16  17  Next

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:43 pm
Can I try?
I come on to here and there, when I need to recharge during the day, a break from hectic life and at days end to unwind.
I'm a pretty social bug and like to respond to posts when I feel I have something nice and helpful to add.
I don't get many 'likes' when posting SN posts. So I post alot anonymously, to which I usually get many likes.
Life has taught me to let go and let Hashem guide me. It's much easier to live this way and helps me deal with all wonderful challenges Hashem sent my way. Did I give myself away?

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:55 pm
relish wrote:
Seeker

Nailed it! Not surprised it was you, though. I had to look back quite a few pages to find myself, that's what one busy afternoon will do to you around here...

crust

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 11:07 pm
seeker wrote:
Nailed it! Not surprised it was you, though. I had to look back quite a few pages to find myself, that's what one busy afternoon will do to you around here...

Which amother were you?

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 11:14 pm
crust wrote:
Which amother were you?
Ummm... the one Relish identified... I'd need to go fishing back on page, I forgot again, if I had any memory for details maybe I'd be better at this game. I'm the long-winded perfectionist who asks for advice almost as often as I give it, prefers to use my screen name rather than amother, and is part of a ridiculous number of usergroups.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 11:35 pm
amother wrote:
Can I try?
I come on to here and there, when I need to recharge during the day, a break from hectic life and at days end to unwind.
I'm a pretty social bug and like to respond to posts when I feel I have something nice and helpful to add.
I don't get many 'likes' when posting SN posts. So I post alot anonymously, to which I usually get many likes.
Life has taught me to let go and let Hashem guide me. It's much easier to live this way and helps me deal with all wonderful challenges Hashem sent my way. Did I give myself away?

Is the last bit your credo? Is it obvious in your posts?

crust

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 11:40 pm
seeker wrote:
Ummm... the one Relish identified... I'd need to go fishing back on page, I forgot again, if I had any memory for details maybe I'd be better at this game. I'm the long-winded perfectionist who asks for advice almost as often as I give it, prefers to use my screen name rather than amother, and is part of a ridiculous number of usergroups.

Got you lol.
I just like to read how people present themselves. Its intresting.

Kudos to you for biting your lips on grammar mistakes. (It's avodas hamidos sometimes. I have my share when I read something unprofessional in Yiddish. At wits end)

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 4:30 am
Who am I?

watergirl

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 6:13 am
tigerwife wrote:
Also that, but mainly how you always see past the fluff (or "shtuss"!) and get straight to the crux of the issue.

Smile

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 9:25 am
crust wrote:
Unsolicited advice; Don't waste your time on ima.

No worries. I gotta be social sometimes. ya know?
Ima is just the right social outlet. I can sit in my beach chair, and listen to the waves, and chat fun stuff or inspiring stuff with Imas round the globe. Perhaps I should capture it and attach in my posts. Promise you, it is so calming and peaceful and relaxing.

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 9:28 am
Boca00 wrote:
Don't you live in Lakewood? So you would be attempting to sip a frozen lemonade, sitting on a striped beach chair, watching the wonderful frozen lake do absolutely nothing, and listening to the soothing sounds of your chattering teeth.

Lakewood? Nah.

But even that could be relaxing. Sipping, rather slurping slushy lemonade, under the light of the moon. Sky's an inky black dotted with glistening stars. The frozen lake shimmers in it's glory. Just a smooth sheet of ice, that you can skate over gracefully. My teeth don't chatter. I am warm and comfy in my down coat (or while were at it, mink?) all bundled up with these packs that make you warm in my hands. It's just me and nobody else..Ahhhhhhhh.... Let's do some moon-tanning.

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 9:31 am
tigerwife wrote:
Wow, crust, I'm in awe! I honestly didn't expect to be recognized. I couldn't think of any good hints that wouldn't give me completely, unless it was the usage of "heimish"? Or me posting with my screen name right after? Very Happy

I had no idea that you're "heimish."
And now that I know who you are, I can say confidently that you are awesome!! Especially with that fierce looking tiger face!

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 9:36 am
amother wrote:
Can I try?

Ok, Muave. Let's take you to the task.
I'm thinking Pink Fridge.
But if you post anon a lot, I wouldn't know who you are..Wink
Hmmmm...
All the Imas are getting tumbled and jumbled in my mind.
BIG hint, please. LOL

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:19 pm
Hint: Life has taught me to let go and let Hashem guide me. I try to make HIS will my will...
It's much easier to live this way and helps me deal with all wonderful challenges Hashem sent my way.

I love fun, I'm the one who opened some games and brought on Ima's night out (anonymously though). Just that we get to have some good time here on Ima...
I give my opinion and respond to many posts. Can you guess?

crust

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:28 pm
amother wrote:
Hint: Life has taught me to let go and let Hashem guide me. I try to make HIS will my will...
It's much easier to live this way and helps me deal with all wonderful challenges Hashem sent my way.

I love fun, I'm the one who opened some games and brought on Ima's night out (anonymously though). Just that we get to have some good time here on Ima...

LovesHashem
HonestoG-od
One minute....there is one more precise. Its a username that expresses this first paragraph. Can't remember it now. I will have to wrack my brain a little bit more.

InnerMe

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:34 pm
amother wrote:

There's a poster OMG- no? Is that you? With a purplish pic on the avatar?
This is tricky.... Who are you??! My brain is getting fuzzy.

WhatFor

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:48 pm
amother wrote:

Bitachon?

crust

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:50 pm
InnerMe wrote:
There's a poster OMG- no? Is that you? With a purplish pic on the avatar?
This is tricky.... Who are you??! My brain is getting fuzzy.

Isn't there a username asehritzono or something? Scratching Head
Maybe ichbingreit?

crust

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:51 pm
Hey!! Surrendered. I got you. Smile

Surrendered

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:53 pm
Yay crust!!! Thanks for remembering me!

crust

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 1:04 pm
Surrendered wrote:
Yay crust!!! Thanks for remembering me!

Wow. I always wondered what the meaning of your username was. Surrendered to what? To life? To circumstances? A surrendered wife?

Its so inspiring to hear that you are surrendered to Hashem. Kudos to you.
Page 15 of 17   Previous  1  2  3 14 15  16  17  Next Recent Topics