Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Chrysler Pacifica

momtra

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 9:17 pm
We have been driving a Honda Odyssey for 10 years, but according to our leasing guy, the prices just went up dramatically. He recommended the Chrysler Pacifica.
Anyone here drive that van and have feedback?

Busy as a bee

Post Thu, Aug 23 2018, 2:01 pm
Im assuming u got a new car already but I have the pacifica and love it...

Maybe

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 1:24 pm
Its only a lease , price is nice, fuel economy is good, go for it.

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 1:30 pm
It's ok generally. The part I really dislike is that it has no windows for the back seat. If you have a family that uses the back seats regularly it's not so exciting and gets stuffy back there.

OBnursemom

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 1:36 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
It's ok generally. The part I really dislike is that it has no windows for the back seat. If you have a family that uses the back seats regularly it's not so exciting and gets stuffy back there.

My Odyssey doesn’t have back windows that open. Are there vans that have them?

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 1:53 pm
The Chrysler Town and country has them. Not regular windows, just the slanted ones that open a bit either from the side or the bottom. The Toyota Sienna also has them.

Maybe

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 1:56 pm
ShishKabob wrote:

How about setting rear a/c on low

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 1:59 pm
Maybe wrote:
How about setting rear a/c on low

Hey! I didn't think of that! jk
Of course, but there are always those kids that get nauseous and need the windows open.

kenz

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 5:52 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
The Chrysler Town and country has them. Not regular windows, just the slanted ones that open a bit either from the side or the bottom. The Toyota Sienna also has them.

Pacifica replaced Town and Country

Maybe

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:37 am
ShishKabob wrote:
Hey! I didn't think of that! jk
Of course, but there are always those kids that get nauseous and need the windows open.

Place that kid in middle row

ShishKabob

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:41 am
Maybe, Any ideas if you have more than 3 kids that are nauseous? That's why I dislike this car. It doesn't mean that I'm not grateful that I have a car that's reliable and all that, it's just that this part of it makes my life a bit more exciting! Smile

chummus

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:43 am
Personally I love the odyssey. They last awhile and drive great! Even though you pay more it's worth it in the long run!

Maybe

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:52 am
chummus wrote:
Personally I love the odyssey. They last awhile and drive great! Even though you pay more it's worth it in the long run!

Pacifica lease is a good deal ,if you are buying, Sienna or Odyssey are good choice

baker1

Post Fri, Nov 02 2018, 11:49 am
Bumping this up to hear if anyone has anything to add on the Pacifica.
We are thinking of leasing one now, just want to hear if anyone has any problems with them..
had a sienna for 3 years and it's time to change it in now.

STMommy

Post Fri, Nov 02 2018, 1:49 pm
Driving a new leased Pacifica for 1.5 years with no problems ka"h.

simba

Post Fri, Nov 02 2018, 2:21 pm
Loving mine as well!

tiredmommy

Post Thu, Jan 31 2019, 1:52 pm
Hi, now I am in the same boat. Need to replace my Honda Odyssey and the Pacifica is very tempting financially. We will likely lease. Would love to hear any and all reviews from Pacifica drivers (pros and cons!)
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars